This comp is pissing me off

well the the cd i got only has 3 drivers to install, the audio, the network, and cool n quiet, I've gotten the latest vid card driver several times from the nvidia site so I don't think it's that, and the freezes seemed to happen when i installed audio and network cause it froze right before restart. Then I installed the windows update the freezes got worse, then I uninstalled the update and installed cool n quiet basically the same with the freezes as the update, and this is all like 2 mins after the loading up of windows

Check the manufacture of the motherboard and see if they have a BIOS udpate. We're not going to rule out hardware at this time, but as LambOfGod said, do one at a time, test for a while, and see what happens. We understand that you have liquid cooling, but the problems you describe are 90% related to heat. We would like to know the temps of the board/video card. You said you're not computer literate, so you may think the temps are normal- we don't know for sure. Calm down, we're trying to help you.

no the problem wasn't heat, it was a driver issue I got a couple drivers installed and it's enough to make everything run immaculate, thanks anyways guys.

Back
Top Bottom