salvia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
hey
my friend calle dme up last night to go to a party and he said something about salvia, its like a psychoactive thats as strong as lsd, has anyone tried it?
(p.s. its completely legal, unregulated, and unscheduled in the U.S.)
just wondering

Yeah i've tried it and apparently it is not the same as an LSD trip or so im told. What did you want to know about it?

very strong hallucinogen, the effects only last about 10 ish minutes. many religions use it for ceremonies and stuff.

Ð88 said:
Yeah i've tried it and apparently it is not the same as an LSD trip or so im told. What did you want to know about it?
Asking about your name change, did you choose D88 because several of us started to call you it for short?, [I may have started it]

Brookfield said:
Asking about your name change, did you choose D88 because several of us started to call you it for short?, [I may have started it]

haha yeah i got the idea from you. You were the first to call me D88 and i thought it worked well so i had David change it for me. Thanks for the name :D

Ð88 said:
i was just curious if it was dangerous or anything, because my friend was seein if i wanted to try it, and i thought that if it were legal, and unscheduled then it must be safer, i dunno, ive never done anything else

boardordi3 said:
i was just curious if it was dangerous or anything, because my friend was seein if i wanted to try it, and i thought that if it were legal, and unscheduled then it must be safer, i dunno, ive never done anything else

I would say no it is not harmful in the sense that the chemicals are not going to do damage to your body and you can't overdose or anything like that. However, if you ever decide to try it, make sure to do it in a comfortable environment (a party would not be a good place) and make sure that someone with you is not going to be taking any Salvia (so have a sober person to watch out for people taking it). People have different reactions to it and so the danger can come in the form of unknowingly placing yourself in dangerous situations because when you're high on Salvia, things become very strange and distorted and there is definitely no sense of realism or reality. With that in mind, it would be very easy to make a dumb decision like running out into traffic or thinking that you can fly and trying to jump off a building. I didn't personally ever get any notions that I would be able to fly off the top of a building but for some people I would not doubt that they might think that and possibly try it. Other than that, i have nothing against Salvia as long as it is taken responsibly and carefully.

And the "high" effect only lasts at tops for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes you come down from the high extremely fast and after another 5 minutes the high is completely gone.

Ð88 said:
I would say no it is not harmful in the sense that the chemicals are not going to do damage to your body and you can't overdose or anything like that. However, if you ever decide to try it, make sure to do it in a comfortable environment (a party would not be a good place) and make sure that someone with you is not going to be taking any Salvia (so have a sober person to watch out for people taking it). People have different reactions to it and so the danger can come in the form of unknowingly placing yourself in dangerous situations because when you're high on Salvia, things become very strange and distorted and there is definitely no sense of realism or reality. With that in mind, it would be very easy to make a dumb decision like running out into traffic or thinking that you can fly and trying to jump off a building. I didn't personally ever get any notions that I would be able to fly off the top of a building but for some people I would not doubt that they might think that and possibly try it. Other than that, i have nothing against Salvia as long as it is taken responsibly and carefully.

And the "high" effect only lasts at tops for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes you come down from the high extremely fast and after another 5 minutes the high is completely gone.

sounds pretty cool!

Ð88 said:
haha yeah I got the idea from you. You were the first to call me D88 and I thought it worked well so I had David change it for me. Thanks for the name :D
You're welcome, wow, that pleases me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom