Call Of Duty 2

EMMteo said:
ive had the game for 2 days and im in the u.s. over in the u.k. they've had it 3-4 days. so yes its defiantly out.
Then ignore the firstly, as I don't keep up to date on games i'm not interested in.

MikeReiner said:
Firstly, it's not even out.
Secondly, it's not on pc.

It's been released. Yes, Call of Duty 3 will be consoles only. Activision is planning something else along the Call of Duty universe for the PC.

this multiplayer actually sucks on this game. their servers are so horrible getting in a ranked game is near impossible. 2 hours of trying, i got into one game that dropped when starting up. its a run and gun, snipe game. Just a free for all in other words. the campaign is just ok, i prefer to plaly the call of duty 2 campaign and multiplayer.

My final grade on COD3...5/10
(good graphics)

LOL! Mr. "Screw Gears or War, Go Call of Duty 3" :p

From the gameplay trailers I've seen so far, the gameplay is very much like Call of Duty 2 with some minor things here and there. That = repetitiveness. ;)

haha yeah i ate my words i ate them so much im going to trade in call of duty 3 and get gears of war lol. have you played gears of war to give me an insight to how the game is?

I haven't, but from all the trailers and gameplay videos I've downloaded and watched, I can say that Gears of War is easily the Xbox 360's first killer app. ;)

If you gave me a choice between the PS3's Resistance: Fall of Man and the Xbox 360's Gears of War, I would choose Gears of War with out hesitating. The gameplay is just so innovative and FUN. Using the chainsaw bayonet on the COG's Lancer Assault Rifle is easily one of the most gruesome and satisfying kills if you manage to pull it off. It's one of those kills that'll make you stand up and cheer. :p I'm not saying that Resistance is a bad game, but it's pretty much a polished FPS with really good graphics. There are some pretty neat weapons like that nail/spike grenade, but from what I've seen so far, I'm not as impressed as I was by Gears.

Back
Top Bottom