Girl help

mongoman said:
i have too try this too but dosent the other ideea seem simplir?

what, the love letter/note thing? IDK, to me that just sounds a little on the immature side and a bit of a cliche (that i didnt think people actually did in real life) so I personally wouldn't take that route but thats for you to decide yourself. I don't think my idea gets any simpler. All it takes is a bit of balls and in a few sentences you let her know you like her and get her number as well.

Ð88 said:
what, the love letter/note thing? IDK, to me that just sounds a little on the immature side and a bit of a cliche (that i didnt think people actually did in real life) so I personally wouldn't take that route but thats for you to decide yourself. I don't think my idea gets any simpler. All it takes is a bit of balls and in a few sentences you let her know you like her and get her number as well.

as corny as it sounds , it just might do the trick.. if he wants to go that route then let him, what the hell does he got to lose ? :rolleyes:

~mr mixx~ said:
as corny as it sounds , it just might do the trick.. if he wants to go that route then let him, what the hell does he got to lose ? :rolleyes:

i think what would help is getting advice from another girl's perspective. And that's where the extent of our help ends because there aren't any girls who will be giving you advice on these forums. I say, mongo, tell another girl (a friend who is a girl) what you plan to do and have her tell you what she thinks. Her opinion will be better than any of the opinions we can give you.

Ð88 said:
i think what would help is getting advice from another girl's perspective. And that's where the extent of our help ends because there aren't any girls who will be giving you advice on these forums. I say, mongo, tell another girl (a friend who is a girl) what you plan to do and have her tell you what she thinks. Her opinion will be better than any of the opinions we can give you.

wut about brooke on here?

ask her out to a party...if she says no
tell her you have a big lonely bed...if she says no
tell her you have a gigantic jar of peanut butter... if she says no
tell her you got plenty of beer in your fridge (u best)...if she says no then you no she isnt the one for you.

EMMteo said:
ask her out to a party...if she says no
tell her you have a big lonely bed...if she says no
tell her you have a gigantic jar of peanut butter... if she says no
tell her you got plenty of beer in your fridge (u best)...if she says no then you no she isnt the one for you.
*slap* dumbass
just be charming, i dunno it comes naturally to some people, others you just gotta get to know her, make nice comments, say things like you look (fill in original word here). if she blushes/ looks at you with... that look... (youll know it when you see it) then ask her out

boardordi3 said:
*slap* dumbass
just be charming, i dunno it comes naturally to some people, others you just gotta get to know her, make nice comments, say things like you look (fill in original word here). if she blushes/ looks at you with... that look... (youll know it when you see it) then ask her out

um ok and Emm i lol at you :D

boardordi3 said:
*slap* dumbass

LMAO !! priceless..

Back
Top Bottom