Girl help

ArrizX said:
Well you gotta talk when it feels right. Sometimes it takes a few tries. It takes me a few tries with every new girl I meet lol.

lol you think its naturel then?

mongoman said:
i dont no where her locker is(im tryin to find out) and i dont no wut i would right in the notes.also i think shes interested in another guy......oh well only one way to find out and thats to try.so wut should i right i n this note?wut shouldnt i write?why do i start a conversation that wont end in an akward moment?

don't worry so much as to what she'll think of the notes/letter. remember to write it as an unknown admirerer. when you write the note/letter to her and put it in here locker, remember not to sign your name to it.tell her much you really like here , but don't make it sound like your stalking her...lol

then when you mushed here all up, slide in there and ask here out, the worst thing that could happen is she'll say no, then you'll know if she likes you enough to go out with you. if she does say no, then say i guess my letters/notes did'nt work...sorry. then it will make here think...;)

~mr mixx~ said:
don't worry so much as to what she'll think of the notes/letter. remember to write it as an unknown admirerer. when you write the note/letter to her and put it in here locker, remember not to sign your name to it.tell her much you really like here , but don't make it sound like your stalking her...lol

then when you mushed here all up, slide in there and ask here out, the worst thing that could happen is she'll say no, then you'll know if she likes you enough to go out with you. if she does say no, then say i guess my letters/notes did'nt work...sorry. then it will make here think...;)

ah-ha smart idea i really need to try that!

sorry to hear that man, yeah i did'nt feel well at all thursday, i had a headache that wouldnt quit, it's all good today though.i think i just went too long without eating.

~mr mixx~ said:
sorry to hear that man, yeah i did'nt feel well at all thursday, i had a headache that wouldnt quit, it's all good today though.i think i just went too long without eating.

the wink was a hint of sarcasim lol

mongoman said:
Okay ill try that.damn i blew a chance to talk to her yesterday.she was alone so i was about to talk but i hesitated and she left the room.....we were in there together.....along just me and her

that's the chances you need to be capitalizing on man. The hardest part is just overcoming that initial step to overcome your doubts or fears and just do what you want to do. You need to set your mind and tell yourself you will not end this day without saying something to her. Don't miss the opportunities because you just simply aren't given enough of them in life.

Just stop her at any time and pull her away from her friends and just say something like, "hey, excuse me [name], this may come as being a little sudden and out of no where but you strike me as being a very interesting girl and I was thinking the other day that I would like to get to know you better. Is there any chance i can get your number so we could hang out some time?"

Look her in eyes (not staring, but just stay focused on her) and talk to her with confidence. Girls love confidence. I have honestly never met a girl who has said she doesn't have 'confidence' as a top requirement for guys and that she would take looks over confidence either. Don't be over confident that it makes you sound cocky or narcissistic but just don't sound nervous or afraid whatsoever when speaking to her (if you are feeling that way, then just hide it well, cause chances are, you will be feeling nervous and/or afraid and that's fine...just hide it lol). Hopefully my advice helps you out cause it has worked quite often for me.

Ð88 said:
that's the chances you need to be capitalizing on man. The hardest part is just overcoming that initial step to overcome your doubts or fears and just do what you want to do. You need to set your mind and tell yourself you will not end this day without saying something to her. Don't miss the opportunities because you just simply aren't given enough of them in life.

Just stop her at any time and pull her away from her friends and just say something like, "hey, excuse me [name], this may come as being a little sudden and out of no where but you strike me as being a very interesting girl and I was thinking the other day that I would like to get to know you better. Is there any chance i can get your number so we could hang out some time?"

Look her in eyes (not staring, but just stay focused on her) and talk to her with confidence. Girls love confidence. I have honestly never met a girl who has said she doesn't have 'confidence' as a top requirement for guys and that she would take looks over confidence either. Don't be over confident that it makes you sound cocky or narcissistic but just don't sound nervous or afraid whatsoever when speaking to her (if you are feeling that way, then just hide it well, cause chances are, you will be feeling nervous and/or afraid and that's fine...just hide it lol). Hopefully my advice helps you out cause it has worked quite often for me.

i have too try this too but dosent the other ideea seem simplir?

Back
Top Bottom