Girl help

Initially the hardest part is to get to know them...after your good friends its a breeeze after that..unless they think "were only friends" but yeaha...thats how it was with my ex :( She had a friend...eventually stole her from me :(

Spec said:
Initially the hardest part is to get to know them...after your good friends its a breeeze after that..unless they think "were only friends" but yeaha...thats how it was with my ex :( She had a friend...eventually stole her from me :(

Friends makes it harder for anything relationship wise in the future for all situations i'd say.

well the best way to ask someone out (after u actually know them) is to talk to them alone because if a girl is with her friends, she will get embarassed and say something stupid or something.

i dont no where her locker is(im tryin to find out) and i dont no wut i would right in the notes.also i think shes interested in another guy......oh well only one way to find out and thats to try.so wut should i right i n this note?wut shouldnt i write?why do i start a conversation that wont end in an akward moment?

Starting on is as easy as "Hey you look great (or amazing) today" and you continue on to small talk..

ArrizX said:
Starting on is as easy as "Hey you look great (or amazing) today" and you continue on to small talk..

Okay ill try that.damn i blew a chance to talk to her yesterday.she was alone so i was about to talk but i hesitated and she left the room.....we were in there together.....along just me and her

Well you gotta talk when it feels right. Sometimes it takes a few tries. It takes me a few tries with every new girl I meet lol.

Back
Top Bottom