Possibly the funniest dumb loke I have ever heard

setishock said:
Any one remember the Gong Show? Well Clutch, this one's for you...

GONG!!!

Damn, I just got owned by a guy who still have a fully functional Commador 64. :rolleyes:

JK, I actually used to have one of those. After I left Top Gun in the floppy drive running while I went and ate dinner and burnt out one of the rubber pieces (thus destroying the drive), I had to use books with the code for games and a TAPE drive and "program" my games. Sad part was it took about 10 times longer to load them than it did to actually sit there and type in all the lines of code. :(

Clutch said:
2 posts with good info and one bad joke and I'm a spammer?

Whatever dude. You don't like what I post, don't read it. Damn someone's on the rag tonight.
Ignore 'em, yes, it was corny, but I love corny jokes, they're often better than the so-called "slick" ones, me, I also like "shaggy dog stories", coincidentally this one is about a shaggy dog;

A knight was out in a snowstorm on foot, his horse had thrown him & galloped off, & he was struggling through deep snow, when suddenly, out of the swirling snow, a St Bernard dog appeared, & stopped, the knight clambered on it's back, & off they went, looking for shelter, they went miles, three inns were full, then at the fourth, also full, he was desparate, cold & hungry he said,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on landlord, you wouldn't turn a knight away on a dog like this.

Brookfield said:
Ignore 'em, yes, it was corny, but I love corny jokes, they're often better than the so-called "slick" ones, me, I also like "shaggy dog stories", coincidentally this one is about a shaggy dog;

A knight was out in a snowstorm on foot, his horse had thrown him & galloped off, & he was struggling through deep snow, when suddenly, out of the swirling snow, a St Bernard dog appeared, & stopped, the knight clambered on it's back, & off they went, looking for shelter, they went miles, three inns were full, then at the fourth, also full, he was desparate, cold & hungry he said,

:D Good one!

DJ-Chris...are u from sourceindustries.net? Lol...kuz ive seen someone named dj chris there...

Brookfield said:

haha good one Brookfield :D

I had to think about that one for a few seconds. I feel dumb now. Oh, Wait, I already am. :(

I do agree, more times than not, the corny jokes are better than the ones with all sorts of profanity.

Here's one I had a patient at the hospital tell me today. It's a little racy, but still clean.

A gentleman just returned to his room from surgery, wearing an oxygen mask. His nurse, fresh out of school, came in and asked the man, "Is there anything I can do for you, Mr. Brown?" He replied, "Yes, Are my testicles black?" The nurse, being new, was shocked and unsure of what to do. She said, "Hang on one moment." She left and returned with a more "experianced" nurse. When they returned the experianced nurse asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Are my testicles black?" The nurse looked and the younger nurse and said, "We are professionals, we'll just look and see if they are black." So they removed the sheets and pushed aside the gown. Just than the doctor came in. After seeing the nurses acting strangly, he said, "What can I do for you, Mr. Brown?" Mr. Brown removed the oxygen mask and said, "Are my test results back?!"

What is a Zebra?
A Z-bra is 25 sizes bigger than an A-bra.

Hahaha :D

Ok that was gay I know, lol

Back
Top Bottom