Call Of Duty 2

well there ya go, I see deadzone sliders. Just adjust so that it stops moving to the left on you. Deadzone is a certain amount of space you can move the analog stick around and have it do nothing. There usually is a little bit of deadzone on console games so that it's managable, but on the PC it's absolutely brutal stiff sensitive. Trying to play halopc with an xbox controller is so hard.. (ignoring the fact that there is no auto aim)

MikeReiner said:
I thought about modding an xbox1 controller for my PC... but if I screw up I can't replace it.. so broke.

just get a usb cable and if you don't wanna wreck your controller go to gamestop or something and pick up an extra breakaway cable, should be about 5 bucks. hack off the end that goes into the xbox and replace it with the usb and you'll still have the other end that plugs into the controller cord. then just match up the wires inside, all the colors are the same, but the xbox controller will have an extra yellow if i recall correctly. wire it up, dl the driver, and PLAY!!! :D

xtremezx2 said:
just get a usb cable and if you don't wanna wreck your controller go to gamestop or something and pick up an extra breakaway cable, should be about 5 bucks. hack off the end that goes into the xbox and replace it with the usb and you'll still have the other end that plugs into the controller cord. then just match up the wires inside, all the colors are the same, but the xbox controller will have an extra yellow if i recall correctly. wire it up, dl the driver, and PLAY!!! :D
Oh dude, thats right! you only need to modify the end connector piece.. so I can still use it with either my xbox or PC... HEhehehhe

ive had the game for 2 days and im in the u.s. over in the u.k. they've had it 3-4 days. so yes its defiantly out.

Back
Top Bottom