Possibly the funniest dumb loke I have ever heard

Clutch said:
Wow. I just got called a loser by a computer geek, who can't even spell the word.

umm you are also considered a computer geek. look at the damn forum you registered to. :p

I'm truely suprised at how many people are on my side with what this kid said. Thank you all, not that I mean any offense to Nate as I don't know too much of him.

Clutch said:
Wow. I just got called a loser by a computer geek, who can't even spell the word.

ouch. I'm hurt.

But, on a serious note, you really a DJ? Are you like a party DJ or do you make beats?

Party DJ :)

lol @ looser.

EDIT: You know me calling you looser / loser was just a joke right?

Ronco Rox said:
umm you are also considered a computer geek. look at the damn forum you registered to. :p

Yeah, and look at the posts I have made, I can't give advice unless it's a car thread. I came here to get my computer questions answered cause past putting physical pieces of a computer together (which a monkey could do if I might add) I don't know squat! Therefore, I AM NOT a computer geek.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Party DJ :)

lol @ looser.

EDIT: You know me calling you looser / loser was just a joke right?

Yeah, I know that. I was just being a wise ass. LOL!

You should try making beats. It's fun and relaxing. My boy Verge does. if you want I'll give you a link to his page.

EDIT: ha ha! double post, sorry guys. I'll sit in time out for 10 minutes for that.

Same. It's one of those jokes that are dumb and funny at the same time. It's not so utterly ridiculous that you can't have a chuckle, but it's definately not a kneeslapper. :)

alvino said:
Same. It's one of those jokes that are dumb and funny at the same time. It's not so utterly ridiculous that you can't have a chuckle, but it's definately not a kneeslapper. :)

That was the whole point of me even posting this joke.

Back
Top Bottom