QUICK help....

That card will definately play WoW...I'm not sure about the other games because I do not have them. It seems like a decent card and sports the lovely PCI feature. I'm not up to speed on the specs of Raedon cards but I'm sure somone else can tell ya.

The X1300 is a decent card, and it should be able to run the games, but I can't guarantee that it will play them with very high settings. I'd much rather have an nVidia 7300GT or an X1600PRO, according to your budget. That 7300GT is just crazy. I've never seen one with those kind of speeds before; they're normally much lower. If you find another 7300GT, chances are it's not as fast as that, so stick with the one I linked or the X1600PRO. If you can go a little higher, a 7600GT would be really nice, but those last few will get the job done on pretty high settings, according to the reviewers.

Your call; the X1300 can play the games, but you won't see as big of an increase from your onboard as you would with the 7300GT or the X1600PRO. If you don't care too much for "eye-candy" features such as anti-aliasing, the X1600PRO would be a better choice. But, if those speeds on the 7300GT are indeed correct, it would be rather good at AA and almost as good in everything else. And personally, I don't think the X1300 is worth $75. The X1300XT is, but not the plain old X1300. There's a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom