BSOD >_<

livemc

In Runtime
Can anyone decode this mumble jumbo.\?

STOP: 0x000000c5 (0xE17F7000, 0x0000000z, 0x00000001, 0x805448E9)

WTF? Thats the "tech" info. +Rep+ for help.

I find that BSOD usually happens if you have a driver issue with hardware(at least in my experience). I would try updating your drivers and see if that gets rid of it. I don't know as much about the subject as a lot of others do... sorry but I gave it a shot!

The 0x000000c5 message has come up before when I needed to update my Logitech mouse drivers for my old mouse. Try updating whatever mouse drivers you have, especially if it's Logitech, because that may be the problem. Does this happen frequently?

edit: ok, drivers, that's good. Try re-installing the mouse drivers first and see if that fixes your problem.

troy272 said:
I find that BSOD usually happens if you have a driver issue with hardware(at least in my experience). I would try updating your drivers and see if that gets rid of it. I don't know as much about the subject as a lot of others do... sorry but I gave it a shot!

Hahaha...at least you tried.

But yeah the BSOD did say something on about the driver.......I'll try that.

livemc said:
Hahaha...at least you tried.

But yeah the BSOD did say something on about the driver.......I'll try that.

I had a BSOD once when I tried connecting my ipod to my PC to sync my songs. Oddly enough when I updated itunes it didn't happen again.... kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom