Paintball anyone?

hascet

Fully Optimized
well idk if anyone here is into paintball, but i am and i'm so excited about the gun i just bought i decided to post a pic of it here :)...so here it is, its called an Evil Pimp, lol funny name i guess

evilpimp.jpg

I also got a new hopper with it, which is...this

halobripdrive.jpg

sweet! I just bought a new full metal airsoft gun, but i broke it on the second day after i got it!! I'm so mad, i'm trying to fix it though, here it is..broken..it's doin like 2 round bursts instead of semi-auto

sweet, looks like a nice workshop you got there. is it in you rgarage or something?

It looks like Doom with the way your holding the gun lol

Sweet gun dude my Favorite paint ball gun is the Tipman

o ya i have a 98 custom i just got this gun as an upgrade for christmas, but i'm still going to use my tippmann, its a reliable gun

hascet said:
sweet, looks like a nice workshop you got there. is it in you rgarage or something?
my basement 1 section of it anyway, we like build like everything by hand and design stuff for our house ourselves. I always end up having to help with everything we make so yeah lol

hascet said:
o ya i have a 98 custom i just got this gun as an upgrade for christmas, but i'm still going to use my tippmann, its a reliable gun

Yeah 98 is a great gun, have one myself..Been trying to sell it forever, still no luck :rolleyes:

IVe got a WDP 04 Angel Speed, chrome mini reg, Lol..infantry barrel 14in i think.
then i have a viewloader evolution hopper.

yep, I play when I get the chance to. Currently I only have a crappy spyder, but I'm probably gonna get SP Ion next summer if I'm playing alot and if I have the money.

But that markes is pretty nice, and Halo B is just awesome.

hascet said:
well idk if anyone here is into paintball.
We had a forum on it a while back, perhaps before you joined, they have some amazing guns & other equipment.

Back
Top Bottom