Car Thread!

The m3 killler is finnally coming, is500!

IS50007182006.jpg

Hmm, I've always liked the the Lexus IS series and it's look, but I never liked the steering and feel. It's a bit light. I would rather have a BMW M3 or M5 instead.

If I had the cash now, I would love to get the IS350. Hell, the 250 would be good enough for me!!! THey look really sporty and I love the options it comes with. The performance for the IS350 is incredible. Even the older IS300 is not too bad, but looks much smaller compared to the new IS.

alvino said:
Hmm, I've always liked the the Lexus IS series and it's look, but I never liked the steering and feel. It's a bit light. I would rather have a BMW M3 or M5 instead.

You've driven an IS series Lexus? That's too bad to hear about the faults in steering cause I really like those cars. However, the new Evo's look like they're gonna be pretty tight and probably a lot cheaper too! Damn, i love my truck and all but i would love to be able to afford a car to have as well. Something like any of the cars being discussed.

MooseMan said:
looks pretty good distortion 88 :) what engine do you have in there

305ci V8 at the moment. I say at the moment because it is in my relatively short future list of upgrades for me to upgrade to a 350ci but for now this engine does the trick.

ArrizX said:
New set of wheels?

yeah i managed to find an old set of rims for $50 but all i did was get em sandblasted and painted gloss black with a few chrome pieces like center caps and lug nuts and now they look shiny new! Also got a new set of tires as well for the winter.

Also different from the last pic i posted is a new windshield, Line-X spray in bedliner and a Dynomax exhaust sytem (which sounds amazing i might add).

Also got some darker tint for the rear window that needs to be installed yet.

Back
Top Bottom