4 laptops at unbeatable prices

Ummm, is it me, or is the name "random negro" not appropriate for this forum..I dont see how none of the mods in this thread noticed this. :(

i can do it because i am black... why is it not appropriate, the name is not negative in any way. it would be different if i was some hillbilly redneck trying to piss people off. but i'm far from that even though i live in georgia. none the less i don't think any of this should be discussed in this man's thread. as he is attmepting to sell his items.

nothing wrong with it.. all this political correctness crap pisses me off..

as he said, it shouldnt be discussed in this guy's thread.. its already had enough distractions in it..

random negro said:
i can do it because i am black... why is it not appropriate, the name is not negative in any way. it would be different if i was some hillbilly redneck trying to piss people off. but i'm far from that even though i live in georgia. none the less i don't think any of this should be discussed in this man's thread. as he is attmepting to sell his items.
I agree, you called yourself that, so it's OK, some people are so narrow minded & prejudiced, they want to mind their own business!

G35x said:
Ummm, is it me, or is the name "random negro" not appropriate for this forum..I dont see how none of the mods in this thread noticed this. :(
Er, this post is worded differently to the reported post message, in that, you put "don't know how you missed this brook" not "none of the mods in this thread noticed this", hmmm, don't know what to read into that.

G35x said:

Well I'm sure the term "negro" is widely accepted among the african-american community without much conflict. Just as long as it doesn't go to the 'n' word that ends with 'er'. Now that is offensive and not appropriate. ;)

eh doesnt bother me, people call me it all the time...Im just saying, they're always talkign about not saying stfu and what not..And brook, I did mention ur name, but then I saw they're were more mods in the thread, so I went back and changed it..

Back
Top Bottom