The Member photos

Brookfield said:
I do, we get that programme over here, & I watch it sometimes, which character do you mean?, I'll keep a look out!

maurice2pi4.jpg

150px-John_Lithgow.jpg

haha, yeah very good show indeed....^^ that's the pic where you look just like him ...the guy in 3rd rock from the sun.

Brookfield said:
Very observant D88, yes they are, I know the fashion is to wear very dark shades in photos, but not me, that'd cover up my blue eyes!
coolgleam.gif

True! but it would look badass if you had some shades on and as well, the sun may not be so bright in your eyes! :D

~mr mixx~ said:
haha, yeah very good show indeed....^^ that's the pic where you look just like him ...the guy in 3rd rock from the sun.

That'd be John Lithgow you're thinking of. And yeah from that distance and lighting Maurice does look like him a little bit.

~mr mixx~ said:
maurice2pi4.jpg

Yeah, I agree. His name is John Lithgow, he plays Dick Solomon.

Thanks everyone for all the posts, didn't expect so many, so glad that ArrizX put them in place, the previous one of me at my workstation was too posed, in these later pics, I'm relaxed, & members can see me as I am now, at home.

Back
Top Bottom