Firefox 2.0 and Adobe Flash

ceannfeachd

Baseband Member
Has anyone else had troubles with Firefox 2.0 exiting on trying to display sites that contain flash?

I'm running Mandriva 2007.

Firefox has never handled Flash or Java as well as other browsers. That's why I don't use it that much anymore. Waiting for it to load images and HTML is a pain in the butt.

alvino said:
Firefox has never handled Flash or Java as well as other browsers. That's why I don't use it that much anymore. Waiting for it to load images and HTML is a pain in the butt.

Firefox is faster in doing everything for me, and it doesn't have any problems with flash or java.

I've tested all three browsers... IE (6 - 7), Opera (8.5 - 9.01), Firefox (1.5 - 2.0).

I've used all three too. At first, it was pretty fast and all that, but after a while it just started slowing down. I just use Maxthon.

alvino said:
I've used all three too. At first, it was pretty fast and all that, but after a while it just started slowing down. I just use Maxthon.

Strange, Firefox for me has been as fast, if not faster with each new version. IE 7 just annoyed me, too slow, and a lot of errors. Opera was okay, has a nice interface, probably a bit slower than Firefox (and had trouble with some websites and https), though it beat IE easily, as far as speed and stability goes.

I have Ad-block, a theme, and video downloader in Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom