The Member photos

Brookfield said:
6'2", yes, I enjoy the garden, I have to get a gardener in to keep it tidy these days, at £10 an hour, that's cheap, I bet it costs double that, where you are, I use to love doing it myself, but there you are, it comes to all of us, I'm hanging on in here, when I can't fend for myself any longer, I intend to move into a sheltered apartment in town, then I shall miss the village & countryside, although the one I've picked out, is on the edge of Newport, & one side I can see the trees etc.
I send the snaps via Fast Stone image viewer, I didn't put them there, each time I save to My Pictures, it copies them to there, do you know of it?

Newport in Wales or Newport about 20 mins from where i live (essex)?

yeah, my grandad is getting to that stage too, i help him out with cutting the trees every year, hes got a 20ft high hedge, and i cut most of it for him, he can still control the garden, keep the grass nice, etc.. and doesnt have to employ a gardner.. yeah, £10 an hour is very cheap, would be alot more here..

mark thorpe said:
Newport in Wales or Newport about 20 mins from where i live (essex)?

yeah, my grandad is getting to that stage too, i help him out with cutting the trees every year, hes got a 20ft high hedge, and i cut most of it for him, he can still control the garden, keep the grass nice, etc.. and doesnt have to employ a gardner.. yeah, £10 an hour is very cheap, would be alot more here..
Come on mate, neither!!, the one on the Isle of wight, about 5 miles from where I live now, *chuckle*, you knew that, we've spoken about it.

Your room's too clean! Get in there and mess it up some. I want to see clothes hanging off the ceiling when I come back!

LOL!

Oh, well, tell him to mes it up!

I hate clean rooms. I have the smallest room in the house and more stuff than both of my parents!!! My room is about 8 1/2 feet by 10 or 10 1/2 feet. With all of my furnature, I have about 4 x 4 1/2 feet of clear space in the middle of the room. :(

Clutch said:
Oh, well, tell him to mes it up!

I hate clean rooms. I have the smallest room in the house and more stuff than both of my parents!!! My room is about 8 1/2 feet by 10 or 10 1/2 feet. With all of my furnature, I have about 4 x 4 1/2 feet of clear space in the middle of the room. :(

yeah thats about the same with me man... maybe less than that.

Are those shades i see in your front pocket Maurice? If they are, why aren't you wearing them?

Distortion88 said:
Are those shades i see in your front pocket Maurice? If they are, why aren't you wearing them?
Very observant D88, yes they are, I know the fashion is to wear very dark shades in photos, but not me, that'd cover up my blue eyes!
coolgleam.gif

Back
Top Bottom