Gallery: Your desktop

drumthrasher said:
is that vista...which one is it? i got vista rc1 x64, with a valid activation key and stuff but in the lower right it says 'windows vista build bla bla bla'.
thats the RTM (release to manufactures) build.

drumthrasher said:
is that vista...which one is it? i got vista rc1 x64, with a valid activation key and stuff but in the lower right it says 'windows vista build bla bla bla'.
That is the Pre-RTM 5840 X86.

Well, sort of. I think it's for people like Dell that are going to inplant their stuff in it for the main release. Standard DVD OSes are build 6000.

lhuser said:
Well, sort of. I think it's for people like Dell that are going to inplant their stuff in it for the main release. Standard DVD OSes are build 6000.
Hows the performance for ya? My experience with vista has been miserably slow.

Well, a couple of minutes ago, it locked up...AGAIN! So, I've played with the BIOS then drivers. If that doesn't do, XP is still backed up...sooo...back there.

D-Lew said:
X yours looks a lot like mine. What the heck are those things on the taskbar, voltages and temps? Mine doesn't even report that much info.
ok this is what it looks like (made a drawing)

i'm using rc1 x64 and i think its pretty good. i don't use it as my main os, but i check it out once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom