I really don't know what to say.

Brookfield said:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate
wow what a retard lmfao

That's our boardordi3!!

yeah, well Brookfield, im sick of you being a hippocrate, you constantly call me things, as well as others, double post, you just dont follow your own rules. if you ask me, what good is having a moderator who cant even follow the rules he BANS people for not following

??? what point are you making?
people were saying "your rich buy another one" and the such

Distortion88 said:
??? what point are you making?

I think the point that was trying to be made was, just cause you're rich doesn't mean you drive a ferrari or bently and just cause you're poor doesn't mean you drive a metro.
puke.gif

Most of the rich people in my area drive camry's and hybrids and "economy" cars. For that matter, a lot of the doctors who work at the hospital I work at drive "cheap" cars. There are 3 who drive Hundai's(SP), 6 different year camry's, 2 explorers, and 2 santa fe's.

The big difference not many people know, there is a difference between "rich" and "wealthy". Rich people have LOTS of expensive material items. Wealthy people have LOTS of money in the bank in case something bad happens. Most millionaires don't spend more than 25 bucks for a hair cut including tip (my GF spends AT LEAST that on the cut). They don't all drive bentlys and rolls royces. They drive modest cars and shop at wallmart (not literally, but they don't blow all their money on things).

Pick up The Millionaire Mind and check it out.

As for the vid, I digress, it's not fake. Like most people are saying (and if you know anything about architecture) those walla aren't hard to go thru. You can very easily put your fist thru sheet rock and you could put it thru the 2 sheets that make up a wall (being there is a space between them). Putting a 3000-4000 pound object thru them plus a few 2X4's isn't hard and Distortion88 said, you can't tell the extent of the damage.

I'm more than sure there was a few choice words thrown around and the guy was pissed, but I don't think I would have gotten supremely pissed at my kid for that, than again, I plan on teaching my kid(s) to drive stick as soon as they can reach the pedals. LOL!!

Clutch said:
I think the point that was trying to be made was, just cause you're rich doesn't mean you drive a ferrari or bently and just cause you're poor doesn't mean you drive a metro.
puke.gif

Most of the rich people in my area drive camry's and hybrids and "economy" cars. For that matter, a lot of the doctors who work at the hospital I work at drive "cheap" cars. There are 3 who drive Hundai's(SP), 6 different year camry's, 2 explorers, and 2 santa fe's.

The big difference not many people know, there is a difference between "rich" and "wealthy". Rich people have LOTS of expensive material items. Wealthy people have LOTS of money in the bank in case something bad happens. Most millionaires don't spend more than 25 bucks for a hair cut including tip (my GF spends AT LEAST that on the cut). They don't all drive bentlys and rolls royces. They drive modest cars and shop at wallmart (not literally, but they don't blow all their money on things).

Pick up The Millionaire Mind and check it out.

As for the vid, I digress, it's not fake. Like most people are saying (and if you know anything about architecture) those walla aren't hard to go thru. You can very easily put your fist thru sheet rock and you could put it thru the 2 sheets that make up a wall (being there is a space between them). Putting a 3000-4000 pound object thru them plus a few 2X4's isn't hard and Distortion88 said, you can't tell the extent of the damage.

I'm more than sure there was a few choice words thrown around and the guy was pissed, but I don't think I would have gotten supremely pissed at my kid for that, than again, I plan on teaching my kid(s) to drive stick as soon as they can reach the pedals. LOL!!
thank you clutch

one thing.. who the hell would leave it there, in gear, without the handbrake on, and then give the keys to their 14yo son.. what an idiot..

NP brother.

And just to clear something else up, the GT500 is 43-45K not 50k. Sorry to nit-pick but when it comes to cars, I'm the not type exaggerate the price, no matter how small the exaggeration.

Mark, leaving it in gear is a safty precaution. A lot of people do it with stick shift cars. My truck I had a while back, I HAD to cause it had no e-brake. They are good and will hold especially when new, but it's a safety/habit thing. I do it all the time. also some cars have to be in reverse to even get the key out of the ignition.

Maybe the kid put it in gear and thought he could just pull it forward into the garage?

EDITED to avoid double post.

ive only ever left my car in gear once.. and that once i totally forgot about it, and ended up flying forwards and stalling.. since then, i always leave it out of gear, and put the clutch down when i start her up.. iv'e got a manual, and learnt in a manual (auto's are lazy peoples cars, i plan on getting one as soon as i can afford it, hehe, but yeah, my handbrake is good, cause the car is new, and i always put the button down on the handbrake when i pull it up, so it doesn't wear the ratchet out.. if you take care of the car properley, the handbrake should last the lifetime of the car..

ive never heard of having to have it in reverse to get the key out of the ignition though, what cars do you have to have that in? lol, just so i dont go out and buy one.. that would annoy the hell out of me..

yeah, he probably tried to pull it forward into the garage, but didnt have a clue how to drive it..

The one I found that out in was a Saab. I have heard of other cars with it too, but don't remember which ones.

Here's a lazy (or dumb driver) car for you, the new lexus that parrell parks itself. That takes the fun out of hitting the curb and bumping into others cars! LOL!!!!

JK. I can parrell park like a mutha!

a car that parallel parks for you?!? my prayers have been answered..... now to have enough money to buy the thing....

hehe, i love parallel parking.. i havnt hit anything (except kurbs) yet, lol..

haha.. i wouldnt have a saab if it was given to me.. awful cars IMO (sorry to anyone who owns a saab..) but i just dislike them..

mark thorpe said:
haha.. i wouldnt have a saab if it was given to me.. awful cars IMO (sorry to anyone who owns a saab..) but i just dislike them..

Yeah, I broke the damn oil filler cap/dipstick (it's intergrated to be both). It had a thin hard plastic top with a 3 1/2 inch spring squeezed into a 1 inch space and when I pressed down to put it back on, it broke. Cost the pep boys I worked at $120-something to replace. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom