New person

oh i just love cheese. like to eat it, wouldnt mind swimming in it, and love melting it in the microwave on some good ol' eating.

EMMteo said:
oh i just love cheese. like to eat it, wouldnt mind swimming in it, and love melting it in the microwave on some good ol' eating.
R-i-g-h-t, so do I, just wondered what it had to do with the welcome!

Brookfield said:
I'm intrigued, how do you & ArrizX deduce that he's a "one poster", I'd genuinely like to know.

Because he didnt stay ten minutes after he posted..He made a thread, 5-6 people replied within the next 10minutes, and he didnt reply. He joined, made a thread, only has one post. He only made one thread, and one post, meaning he made a thread and loged off..Most people that plan on staying atleast make a good 5-10 posts before loggin off for the 1st time..Just how I think about it..I could be wrongg, for all I know he'll be back tommorow. :p

yeah sorry about the one post thing....I only really had time to post once I had to go to work...but thats going to change soon so thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

G35x said:
Because he didnt stay ten minutes after he posted..He made a thread, 5-6 people replied within the next 10 minutes, and he didnt reply. He joined, made a thread, only has one post. meaning he made a thread and logged off..Most people that plan on staying atleast make a good 5-10 posts before loggin off for the 1st time..Just how I think about it..I could be wrong, for all I know he'll be back tomorrow. :p
Right, thanks, I too think he won't be back, he's got the drift, he's obviously a chancer, yet another dead account, looking at the members list I get the the scale of this, it appears there are hundreds, loads on each page, some joined three years ago, made one post, then nothing, for a variety of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom