World Record Crushed! 32 LBs

EMMteo said:
THATS IT!! OH cmon folks you all know i can do that. gimme a beer and i'll do bicep curls with that, while eating peanut butter, AND doing chuck norris round house kicks to my secret ninja compartment full of alcohol.
lmfao, dude, dont mess with ninjas

don't mess with ninjas...I AM A NINJA! Ninja's are the only ones with ninja compartments. They are also the only ones who can perform the perfect Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion.

Ninjas = Ownage.

Pirates = Awesome.

Ninjas + Pirates = UberAwesomeTotalCompleteOwnageUpTheWazoo.

u no if u add the slow moooooo chuck norris round house kick u got yourself an invincible creature.

+1

Okay, okay. Edited version.

Ninjas + Pirates + Chuck Norris + His Slo-Mo Roundhouse Kick = UberAwesomeTotalCompleteSlo-MoRoundhouseOwnageUpTheWazoo.

There.

Hahaha...too bad I'm more ownage. I have Jack Bauer included as well. He's total ownage. Not to mention some Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute as well for some awesomeness (you should know who they are if you watch The Office). :D

Hahah, dude The Office is ownage. :D So hilarious...I should get myself one of those Gaydars. :p

if your going to talk office, how about office SPACE. Milton by far is the funniest creature to walk this planet. not because he says funny jokes, which he doesnt. But his actions, the way he walks, looks, and speaks makes him a prime candidate for sexiest man in the world. "Excuse me, but i believe you have my stapler."

Back
Top Bottom