qu35710n?

Ronco Rox said:
thanks for the link :) i'll look into it.

i have as the rush comes by dj teisto, its awesome. and i usually don't listen to slow techno songs like that but that one is good.

any of you guys like gabba as well??

I really dont think Tiesto made that song, unless he used another name.

maybe we can rave to the barney theme song sometime?

SMH :rolleyes:

i have as the rush comes by dj teisto, its awesome. and i usually don't listen to slow techno songs like that but that one is good.

That is actually Motorcycle who does that cut, who is Jes Brieden, Josh Gabriel, and Dave Dresden. Basically Gabriel & Dresden and some other guy.

I am more into my dnb rather then the techno side of things, but I know my housemate has a few gabba mixes, I will ask him about them and get some names for you.

I like DJ Food though, and also DJ Craze, Hype, Friction and several others, I am extremely lucky as Manchester has loads of up and coming DJ's who rinse the place out, with the darkest beats.

Mercury&Solace said:
SMH :rolleyes:

That is actually Motorcycle who does that cut, who is Jes Brieden, Josh Gabriel, and Dave Dresden. Basically Gabriel & Dresden and some other guy.

is it really? aww crap now that i'm looking at it your right. i feel like a moron. lolmy friend sent it to me and it says DJ Teisto but on my WMP it scrolls up Motorcycle also.

Ronco Rox said:
is it really? aww crap now that i'm looking at it your right. i feel like a moron. lolmy friend sent it to me and it says DJ Teisto but on my WMP it scrolls up Motorcycle also.

Probolly ripped from a Tiesto mixtape

DJ-CHRIS said:
Probolly ripped from a Tiesto mixtape

^could definitely be, everybody and there mother has done a remix of that cut.

You should also check out:

Alice Deejay-The Lonely One (Airscape Mix)
IIO-Runaway (Ford Remix)

Tracks have an awesome build up. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom