Which is better Windows Media Player or Real Player

alvino said:
You don't need to get a crack just to install WMP11. I don't have a genuine version of Windows and all I did was bypass WGA. Done and done. :)

Back on topic, I prefer Windows Media Player. RealPlayer is just...bleh. I never liked it.
well I had to do that for my dads computer and it worked. I downloaded A program that gave me a good key and changed it now all the Microsoft Stuff works without getting crack or bypassing the internet

Real Player is a good software IMO. It may be from the drive options or maybe they might want you to buy the full thing.
That's why I like Winamp with crack :p

WMP is...meh, it's just not working correctly. It skips 1-3 second at the begging of each sound.

Yeah, I usually use Nero Ultra Edition 7. :)

X1337, mind sharing that program?

alvino said:
Yeah, I usually use Nero Ultra Edition 7. :)

X1337, mind sharing that program?
Nero...I dunno, but it doesn't like my drive. I use Roxio 7 for it.

gangster said:
Where can I find a good cd burning software can someone list me some good ones. Thanks

Nero, its what we use in CD manufacturing plant

didn't realplayer at one point have spyware in it a long time ago? I read that in the PC World world 25 worst tech. products of all time. realplayer is alright, but I prefer WMP. Realplayer has those annoying ads that notify you of stupid things. I just turn them off but they're still annoying. I also don't like the bundled crap that comes when you try to install realplayer, another thing I don't like is the fact that you have to pay to get a better version. WMP is free and I think it does a better job than realplayer for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom