4 laptops at unbeatable prices

Archangel112 said:
don't call me an ass....get a life....
Oh great, you called me an ass, I called you an ass, now you called me an ass, when I was 3, it was called pattie-cakes, now I'm embarrassed that I joined in, :eek:

Just drop it, both of you. Jeesh...:rolleyes:

The guy is trying to sell things, not have you guys bicker around in his thread.

Alvin is right. No need to argue for anything. Let the seller enjoy his piece of sells.

dub24z said:
and check my ip i don't care i am from memphis tn roadrunner highspeed
As you will know it was fine, sometimes we have to do things we don't like, the info is not kept, & no record made, the same as when I was in the police.

dub24z said:
(2) sony vaio vgnsz330p/b 1300 each shipped
(1) toshiba a105-s4324 800 shipped
(1) toshiba a105-s4074 950 shipped
email me for pictures the site would not allow me to post them all
Picture030-1.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg
Please continue with the selling. I don't have money and I need one :'( Life sucks :(

Yeah, I want a notebook too. Unfortunately, the lack of money and recent battery issues (courtesy of Sony) have forced me to put that thought on hold. :(

alvino said:
Yeah, I want a notebook too. Unfortunately, the lack of money and recent battery issues (courtesy of Sony) have forced me to put that thought on hold. :(
Damn it Al!, I've just got rid of a laptop, I would have shipped it to you for £250, what I got for it, aarrggh!
sad.gif

Hold on. Lemme convert that to USD to see. :p

EDIT>>>Oh wow...that's like $474 in USD. Not bad...

alvino said:
Hold on. Lemme convert that to USD to see. :p

EDIT>>>Oh wow...that's like $474 in USD. Not bad...
Yes, what a shame, it was a trade in, I'd have paid the P & P too, well, we get on pretty well, I think, it would have been good to do it, there's nothing else....hold on, there's a half-eaten month old pizza in the fridge, complete with mouldy tomatoes & teeth marks...???

Back
Top Bottom