Which is better Windows Media Player or Real Player

gangster

BSOD
I like both of them but Windows Media Player does not let me burn my cd's anymore so I just use Real Player the only thing that I hate about real player is that it takes a really long time for my cd's to burn. Can someone please tell me why my cd's take so long to burn and how do I fix it. Thinks :)

Well, I find real player plays faster and loads faster on the internet compared to Windows media player for internet. I upgraded to WMP11 with crack (Nate if you don't have one than PM me or get on msn)

but why can't I burn any cd's anymore everytime I try to burn a cd it say's error but then when I use real player it burn's my cd fine but it's takes to long to burn how do I fix that problem. Thanks

X1337 said:
Well, I find real player plays faster and loads faster on the internet compared to Windows media player for internet. I upgraded to WMP11 with crack (Nate if you don't have one than PM me or get on msn)

You don't need to get a crack just to install WMP11. I don't have a genuine version of Windows and all I did was bypass WGA. Done and done. :)

Back on topic, I prefer Windows Media Player. RealPlayer is just...bleh. I never liked it.

Hmm...not sure. Check RealPlayer's options or preferences. It might let you have some burning options.

Back
Top Bottom