Safe and legal ways to download Tv shows?

Bare in mind, it's not the torrent, but what is on it that can make it illegal. I've downloaded plenty of legal software through torrents before.
Trivium Nate said:
Cant you just go to the store and buy the Dvd's?
Can you give me $200 to go buy a box set?

Didn't think so. People don't download just because their too lazy to go to the store, they download because they don't have money.

MikeReiner said:
Bare in mind, it's not the torrent, but what is on it that can make it illegal. I've downloaded plenty of legal software through torrents before.

actually there isn't even anything illegal on the torrents. The torrent is just a file that the client programs use to download a file from other computers. There is nothing illegal about a torrent of a newly released game or a movie. But then when u start downloading the file that the torrent links to it becomes illegal since u are stealing copyrighted material.

And the rule says "Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy." so it doesn't even mentioning giving links to torrents.

Trivium Nate said:
Cant you just go to the store and buy the Dvd's?

Uh. No.

Usually I just rent or borrow DVD's and burn them. :) I don't completely rely on BitTorrent for movies since the quality and format and such are completely out of my control.

alvino said:
Uh. No.

Usually I just rent or borrow DVD's and burn them. :) I don't completely rely on BitTorrent for movies since the quality and format and such are completely out of my control.

DVD Decrypter + ImgBurn + DVDShrink = Bliss

I've got about a six inch stack of DVD's I've rented and burned. It's great!

alvino said:
Haha, I just use Apollo DVD Copy. It decrypts and burns all in one run. :D

Well I normally store all of my rented DVD's rips on an external HD. (Got almost 100 Gigs worth) So I just use DVD Decrypter to rip the .ISO then I just use DVD Shrink to compress it, and the either DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn to burn the .ISO .

Link for Apollo?

N_350Z said:
Well I normally store all of my rented DVD's rips on an external HD. (Got almost 100 Gigs worth) So I just use DVD Decrypter to rip the .ISO then I just use DVD Shrink to compress it, and the either DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn to burn the .ISO .

Link for Apollo?

http://www.xtodvd.com/

You have to pay for it, but PM me about it if you want to obtain it...another way.

Back
Top Bottom