I really don't know what to say.

Haha, I guess chinese like to eat and pick out bones at the same time. My sister went to Israel for a trip with her church a while back, and when they went to this place that served whole fish grilled (yummy!) she was the only one who ate almost all the meat. :p

My mom says that leaving in the bones for chicken broth and so forth gives more flavor. Haha, yeah...chinese cooking is kinda different I guess.

alvino said:
They are rich. Though this may be a generalization, I personally think that most rich people don't value anything they own. That was a Ford Mustang GT500. It is rated at about 500 horses. Though I'm not saying it's real, I doubt it would be fake either. It's not hard to drive through a garage wall without much damage.

My friend's neighbor (heh, she's indian) freaked out and somehow drove diagonally into the garage wall with hardly any speed and it punched a hole big enough for someone to walk right through. She still drives the car and there was maybe a few scratch marks. So I wouldn't doubt that such a powerful Mustang would be damaged like hell by just ramming a thin wall with a wood backing.

Either way, no offense to you, but I hate it when people get all skeptical of some video, unless it's clearly showing that it is fake. I hate it even more when people go on some commentary while watching movies (like my dad). If this did happen, it just goes to prove my point that rich people deserve to be taxed higher for their money and stupidity.

yeah the wall might be mostly drywall on a garage like that, and it looked like it just went clear through

I think it's real, you can hear the tires squeal when it starts going because whoever started it probably didn't think to check that the car was in gear so he just released the clutch really quick and that immediately pulled the car forward causing that engaging of the transmission. The only thing is, i would have expected the car to stall right after so im guessing that the driver panicked while trying to find the break and stomped on the accelerator instead. As far as the reactions go, it seems about right. That happened so fast that no one would really be able to react fast enough either. Before the aftermath part it is likely there was a lot more "explicits" yelled but of course we didnt get to see that. And besides, the man is rich, how pissed can he be?

Either way, the son still needs to be severely cuffed across the head.

okay, you dont have to be a millionaire to have a $50,000 car, my friends dad is certainly not rich, and he has an Mercedes SL, and i know for a f*****n fact, and my other friends dad is rich, has a camry and would probably stab you if you touched it, it depends on the person

boardordi3 said:
okay, you dont have to be a millionaire to have a $50,000 car, my friends dad is certainly not rich, and he has an Mercedes SL, and i know for a f*****n fact, and my other friends dad is rich, has a camry and would probably stab you if you touched it, it depends on the person

??? what point are you making?

Distortion88 said:
I think it's real, you can hear the tires squeal when it starts going because whoever started it probably didn't think to check that the car was in gear so he just released the clutch really quick and that immediately pulled the car forward causing that engaging of the transmission. The only thing is, i would have expected the car to stall right after so im guessing that the driver panicked while trying to find the break and stomped on the accelerator instead. As far as the reactions go, it seems about right. That happened so fast that no one would really be able to react fast enough either. Before the aftermath part it is likely there was a lot more "explicits" yelled but of course we didnt get to see that. And besides, the man is rich, how pissed can he be?

Either way, the son still needs to be severely cuffed across the head.

Yeah, that happens. If the kid was really 14 and had never driven in his life, that's not suprising he would press on the accelerator instead of the brake.

ArrizX said:
I thought it seemed rather real.. Everyone reacted as anyone of my friends would have. And alvino is right it really wouldnt hurt the car assumine its just sheetrock and plywood.

There would be 2x4 studs in the wall too that would do a number on a person's car so I'm sure there are some nasty dents/cracks in the front bumper (even though we cant see it) n/m the damage to the paint!

Back
Top Bottom