Gallery: Your Workstation

Yeah, well I'm thinking of getting my Xbox 360 soon so that's why I want a TV in my room. I guess I could use my monitor, but then I have to do all this crap with the sound and so forth...what a hassle...

kjman87 said:
Mine, my room is a mess right now maybe ill do another one when it gets cleaned up....haha
DSC04937.jpg

New Desktop Station

DSC04934.jpg

Laptop on the table in front of my couch/futon thing for comfort lol

DSC04935.jpg

view from the couch...

soo what do you thing? :p

i see u have a gateway...i have a gateway too...muahahahaha.
oh i see...i was gonna ask which one u have but i saw your sig. how much did u pay for yours cause i payed about $730 (or at least my parents did) after rebate, but it came with an all in one printer/scanner/copier thing, and a 19" LCD gateway monitor.

drumthrasher said:
i see u have a gateway...i have a gateway too...muahahahaha.
oh i see...i was gonna ask which one u have but i saw your sig. how much did u pay for yours cause i payed about $730 (or at least my parents did) after rebate, but it came with an all in one printer/scanner/copier thing, and a 19" LCD gateway monitor.

i payed $7xx (higher 7's) i forget exactly and that was just the PC no monitor, or printer...

Then ig to the 19"WS ACER from tigerdirect and end of story im happy lol...

She's a Labernois and she's not the only dog in the house. I have this old Belgian sheepdog. I tried to make him go up the chair. Yeah, it failed. He's moaning like the usual...old bastard he is! :p

Nah, my rabbit is somewhat normal. He's just lazy and either sits or runs around the house or eats. :p He doesn't like people touching him either, so he just runs off.

Back
Top Bottom