500th post!

^Good job.

Brookfield said:
That's right Jon, :) , Is this one of this one of the reasoons you changed?, if you had gone back to plain text, it'd been alright, the symbols pushed it out of the alphabetical sequence, I rather like your new name....is your given name Jon or John, do you mind me asking?

It didn't feel unique anymore. I guess when you have a forum with 11,000 members, someone is bound to copy you.

™ is TradeMark not Copyright. © <<<< That is the copyright sign. Jeese.

I. don't. give. a. damn. That writing style matches someone I know on this forum.

Jon F said:
That writing style matches someone I know on this forum.
Do you mean that the TM was forced on you?, if so, how,..... can anyone here help?, lhuser has skills in that area.

troy272 said:
back to the thread, I just hit 500 posts! I'm a senior member now :)
I don't know about a "senior" member, but congrats, 4 posts a day, have a rep point. :)

I'm not far off my 5000, 8 points a day, some mods average is more than that, mine was from joining inApril last year.

Jon F said:
^Good job.

It didn't feel unique anymore. I guess when you have a forum with 11,000 members, someone is bound to copy you.

I. don't. give. a. damn. That writing style matches someone I know on this forum.

Oh, okay, so I guess you invented Alt Codes and only you are allowed to use them :rolleyes:

first off brookfield im not like that. if you notice a lot of my post have some joke thrown into it. and if u insist on throwing a negative rep point in there, by all means go ahead. it seems to be the new big thing around cf.

EMMteo said:
first off brookfield im not like that. if you notice a lot of my post have some joke thrown into it. and if u insist on throwing a negative rep point in there, by all means go ahead. it seems to be the new big thing around cf.
I didn't, & wouldn't give you a neg point, I've only ever given a neg point once, & felt bad about it immediately afterward. if anyone did, it wasn't me, & I'm sorry, I thought I'd already said I realised you were joking, it looked completely serious, shall we let bygones should be bygones? :(

Oh i know you knew that, just felt like displaying my case further. Bygones feel to much like a star wars theme song, so lets call it ChuckNorrisgones shall we?

EMMteo said:
Oh i know you knew that, just felt like displaying my case further. Bygones feel to much like a star wars theme song, so lets call it ChuckNorrisgones shall we?
*Chuckle*, if you like, it's nice to clear the air
dance.gif

Brookfield said:
I didn't, & wouldn't give you a neg point, I've only ever given a neg point once, & felt bad about it immediately afterward. if anyone did, it wasn't me, & I'm sorry, I thought I'd already said I realised you were joking, it looked completely serious, shall we let bygones should be bygones? :(

I know of 2 neg points ya have gave so why lie lol

Back
Top Bottom