Newsbreak: Saddam Hussein Sentanced

All right thats awesome! He deserves the sentence!!!Whats a martyr?

Jesus

Already organisations such as Amnesty International are saying that it was unjust and unfair trail, and condemning the sentance.

I agree with them for once.

mammikoura said:
couldn't agree more. Only good thing that they gave us was the currency, and u brits didn't even take it,
No, & I hope we never will pal, no doubt we'd get used to it, it's just that our currency in £ s d, & now £ p, goes back about 400 years, we're one of the last now, even Ireland has the euro, er, you said "gave us" the currency, huh??....just curious.

As a matter of interest, we're the only country in the world that doesn't have the country's name on its postage stamps!

Brookfield said:
No, & I hope we never will pal, no doubt we'd get used to it, it's just that our currency in £ s d, & now £ p, goes back about 400 years, we're one of the last now, even Ireland has the euro, er, you said "gave us" the currency, huh??....just curious.

As a matter of interest, we're the only country in the world that doesn't have the country's name on its postage stamps!

whats wrong with "gave us"?

And in the beginning I though that euro wasn't that good either, but now after we have had it for a few years I like it. And it's always nice if u don't need to change currency when travelling, though I don't travel to countries which have euro that often.

Trivium Nate said:
All right thats awesome! He deserves the sentence!!!Whats a martyr?
Dictionary; "A person who exaggerates their suffering or discomfort in order to obtain sympathy" ie; Sadaam & his ravings in court, or who's plight arouses strong feelings, even after his death.

mammikoura said:
whats wrong with "gave us"?

And in the beginning I though that euro wasn't that good either, but now after we have had it for a few years I like it. And it's always nice if u don't need to change currency when travelling, though I don't travel to countries which have euro that often.
Sorry, I assumed you were American, "sanitorium" doesn't give a clue, where are you from then?

Okay the outcome isnt bad. The sentence was decided by an Iraqi court, Iraqi law. No other country should interfere unless their is a human rights violation.

However they should honor his request to hold rank and be shot instead of hung.

maurice.. stop double posting, this has been done over and over, and youve been told by david several times to not double post, yet there are two in this thread. its against the forum rules.. it makes it alot harder to enforce the rules of the forum if a mod is constantly flouting them.

/rant..

anyway.. back on topic, when they execute him, and the others, they will be made into martyrs, and give the terrorists another excuse to attack us.. they will just say in the name of saddam, and all that.. nik bought up some very solid points..

Back
Top Bottom