500th post!

root said:
to the person who reported it (twice now).

it doesn't matter how many times you report this. it's not going to get locked.

edit,
not third time isn't the charm...
the report post function is there to report post that are damaging to the forum. whilst this post is borderline on that. it isn't actually that.

if you continue to abuse the [report this post] system, I'll make it so you can't use it for a couple of days.

nice...i could'nt have said that better myself..

...I think he was just kidding, Brook. It's obviously something very frivolous.

D-Lew said:
...I think he was just kidding, Brook. It's obviously something very frivolous.
I've been around people a long time, I used to have a very large staff, I got to know when they were joking, & I'm 99% sure that he isn't, I'll give him just a littlle longer.

Brookfield said:
:mad: I insist you explain that remark, I am very loyal, bring down CF???, this site is practically my life as I can't get out much these days, I'm on for 2 - 3 hours a day, 365 days a year, so no way in hell would I want to do that!!!, I shall keep asking until you reply, on forum not by PM.

haha i hope you realized the wink at the end. insisting towards a joke.

EMMteo said:
haha i hope you realized the wink at the end. insisting towards a joke.
OK, at last you've convinced me, I found that offensive in the extreme, I'm not like you young guys, I don't understand why anyone would do that & dress it up to make it look serious, if that's what you did, I nearly gave you a neg rep point.

Distortion88 said:
I don't get it, it seems so simple. When you go to the member list just click on the 3rd page or if it doesn't default to start browsing by '#' then make sure to select that first. Is it that you have been searching under 'c' ? Anyways here's a pic:

list.jpg

Uhh, you guys were talkin about me and I did not even know it :eek: :p

Jon F said:
I remember you couldn't find my name on the member list.
That's right Jon, :) , Is this one of this one of the reasoons you changed?, if you had gone back to plain text, it'd been alright, the symbols pushed it out of the alphabetical sequence, I rather like your new name....is your given name Jon or John, do you mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom