Firefox 1 Ie7 0

I've never looked back since I started on IE7. And I really don't like Firefox at all, I really can't be bothered typing out why - it'd take far too long.

Maybe some other time.

kchi55 said:
lmao, firefox is killing ie right now.. maybe things will change once vista is released.. but, probably not.
Not entirely true, IE still has over 60% of all web traffic, and I think that FF has about 23%. Something like that. All of the big 3 browsers are so simlar now. I like FF and all, but a lot of poeple act like FF is the 2nd coming of Christ. I don't really get all the uproar, must be mostly hatred for microsoft.

this battle between Fox & IE have been going on since the fox was introduced to the web community, but as far as wich is the best of all, everyone will have their own opinion about the browser experience they had. it does'nt matter wich one you use, as lond as you know how to tweak it, then that's all that matters.

browsers can be like cars we drive, some like it for style, some for handling / some for gas mileage, and then their are those who just care about it getting them from point A to point B.

Just downloaded Firefox 2. It's okay. Not much difference between Firefox 1.5 other than minor UI changes and some additional features. Internet Explorer 7 is more captivating for me.

i think the reason IE is more popular is just because thats whats included when u install windows. if firefox was installed with windows then it would be most popular.

i personally like firefox the most (just out of IE, firefox, and Opera). it seems to be faster browsing and really good at blocking popups.

Back
Top Bottom