4 laptops at unbeatable prices

$ and every thing i have is brand new the only one that is not sealed it one of the sonys and it is brand new i just took it out of the box to take pics everything is NEW

i offer the following for the sony

-CM Stacker 830.(look it up with more details at xoxide.com)
-Amd 64 fx dual core 2.8ghz and motherboard-900 shipped(has addition fan and costom cpu fan,motherboard-Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe nForce 590 SLI)
-DVD Burner-60 shipped
-1x creative sound blaster XFI platinum
-x1 multi card reader-
-x1 SilverStone Black Eudemon Temperature Monitor-35 shipped
1X 320 GIG WD Caviar HDD

all come in the case installed.

dub24z said:
(2) sony vaio vgnsz330p/b 1300 each shipped
(1) toshiba a105-s4324 800 shipped
(1) toshiba a105-s4074 950 shipped
I need to know the history of these, I take that they are physically in your possession right now, so what's the ebay history of them.

Broookfield, you my friend are just an idiot.For once in your life read the fuckin thread, stop being a forum troll..You dont get paid, most people on forums are here to have fun, you take this as a job.:rolleyes: Always coming at people for no damn reason, the only reason they say ebay on them, is because he is a ebay seller,that way plp know its authentic..Always manage to fuck someones thread over, by saying bump limit, or some dumass question man...Why dont u tone it the hell down, and stop being a the popo 24/7..Ban me I dont givvva fuck anymore....Every day u always have to get into someone face, and whats with the bold MODERATOR?

Back
Top Bottom