wow just wow.

there is a way of getting the kids away from the drugs and crap like that.

i'm 16. all the "cool" kids at my school drink, smoke, drug it up, or any combination of those. however with the way my parents have things i couldn't even if i wanted to.

you see, i pay for my vehicle insurance, which being a 16 yr old male is killer with discounts, gas, snack food (meals and some snack food provided by them), and about half of my out goings with friends. so even with my job, cash is low for me, so i can't afford to just blow it away on that kinda crap

now you may be thinking that i just have mean parents or i'm poor. well, its the opposite. my family is fairly well off. However, their parenting methods not only have tought me some real live lessons (budgeting my money for gass, insurance, ect.) but kept me out of truble cuz my cash amount is low enough to the point where i don't want to waste what i do have.

Gangs.... they are showing up here too (Auckland, New Zealand) mainly in South Auckland where you hear reports of school kids running around with hammers and theres proberly 50 ring leaders all with acronyms like ATK that means something no one knows.

Guess I'm lucky it isn't as bad at your schools. The most we get is just the occasional fight (Maybe half the school ends up watching).

Hopefully the gangs here don't start to copy American ones too much... cause thats whats been reported...

Ronco Rox said:
alright heres the main point of what i'm getting at. PARENTS YOU NEED TO BEAT YOUR KIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THEY ARE MORONS.

do you know why? well let me tell you this. i live on long island. for people to live on long island, you need to have money. the cheapest house on the market on LI is around 400,000 dollars. and i'm talking about little one story ranches with 1 bedrooms. but anyway let me move on.

today i was walking through the hallways of my highschool when i hear all this comotition. i look over and this "gangsta" girl is yelling at this "gangsta" kid. she starts screaming at him saying that he held a knife to her brothers throat and robbed or something. later on i found out that he robbed him of his cocaine...might i add they are 15 years old and they are in 10th grade.

i mean, WTF! these kids act like they are from compton and they brag about how they are poor and shit. this crap really pisses me off. mommy and daddy buy them their $50 sweatshirts just so it can say "SouthPole" on it or whatever.

also these kids are young and they have done more drugs than George Bush. they've taken ectasy, coke, weed, speed, acid, and whatever they have out there. and this kid thought he was DELETED cool so he put a blade against a kids neck...and this kid gets away with it??? no punishment from the parents?

my friend does all those drugs and when he does something bad he gets punished meaning he can't leave the house for a week. wow what a punishment. it that was my kid my back hand would have a nice meet with his face.

also might i add, when they are looking for a job still might i remind you at the age of 14-15 they have to worry about a drug test.:rolleyes:

i am truely embarassed to be a part of this generation, my sincere regrets go out to the parents who have asshole kids like this but yet again it is mainly your fault for not enforcing any rules or severe punshiments upon them.

what i was getting at before with the realestate being so much, meaning that LI leaves out the skum i.e. drug dealers and such, but dumb ass rich kids are taking over that part now.

in a few years i see myself having to move out of this place because LI is turning into a huge shit hole with all this drug crap going on.

okay well i am sorry for my huge rant about this but i need to let it out somewhere and i think even joe pic can throw in his 2 cents about this since that he is probably seeing this also.
You have a right to be mad, but just watch the language, thanks.

Brookfield said:
You have a right to be mad, but just watch the language, thanks.

i thought we had a discussion about the language already?

anyways, yes gangs are showing up everywhere these days, the funny thing is they think they're cool by tagging buildings and crap. like wow, way to go you have enough brain cells in your body to use a damn aerosol can. just that pisses me off.

Lol I know its just like hey.. you want a cookie?

I hate people like that. There is no rhyme or reason to it. They just feel the need to be cool, I guess.

Whatever, they arn't but they again arnt my problem so I dont give a 2 flyin' f*ck.

I doubt ill ever have a problem with any of them.

Unless one of them starts talkin shit.. I dont take that. I can take some stuff but when im verbally harassed, I put my foot down. And when push comes to shove and they realize I wont back down usually they walk away with their head down.. (Its happened before).

But when they have their "crew" around them. Thats a whole different story.. But hey, ill try and take 6 at once.

And if that happens you guys will be the first to know the story, LOL

Ronco Rox said:
i thought we had a discussion about the language already?
I looked back,& no,we didn't, so as you've now got the message clear, just, as I said watch the language, [rule 8] thanks.

Back
Top Bottom