qu35710n?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i'm a big techno fan. you know, trance, speedcore, gabba all the heavy bass fast tempo songs.

so i wanted to know what are some good techno songs to my preference. i recently began to really get into techno or electronica or what ever you want to call it.

my fastest song right now is 400 bpms :p my whole house shakes its a speedcore song by m1dy (japan artist)

so if any of you guys can suggest some songs or artists that would be cool. :cool:

Ronco Rox said:
hey guys, i'm a big techno fan. you know, trance, speedcore, gabba all the heavy bass fast tempo songs.

so i wanted to know what are some good techno songs to my preference. i recently began to really get into techno or electronica or what ever you want to call it.

my fastest song right now is 400 bpms :p my whole house shakes its a speedcore song by m1dy (japan artist)

so if any of you guys can suggest some songs or artists that would be cool. :cool:

I got an entire thread somewhere dedicated to trance and house and I listed everything i like in it.

This is the first time i've actually seen someone also actually listen to speedcore as well.

Lac3y said:
"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Okenfold is a good one.

Yes awsome song, too bad it doesnt fit into much for me. But thats why I have my mystical powers to remix songs :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
I got an entire thread somewhere dedicated to trance and house and I listed everything i like in it.

This is the first time i've actually seen someone also actually listen to speedcore as well.

can you link that thread please :)

but yes speedcore is very awesome. just the beat makes you want to jump out a 2 story window and roll on the ground and just run down the street lmao.

nah but its really cool.

yea i got them. but they are played out. i'm talking about underground techno. like the ones you never heard of. i've been addicted to the newgrounds audio portal where users submit their tracks and you can download them for free. they have some really cool ones up there.

Ronco Rox said:

you should have been around when i was a teen and bringing down the house with my monster 8ft tower speakers, each speaker box had 12 speakers in it , with each speaker pushing 300 watts. that was along time ago, but you should have heard the house bang..

i have a logitech z4 2.1 surround sound right now for my computer. i tweaked out the settings so the bass is thumpin very very loud lol. can hear it from my mailbox which is like 100ft away from my house.

Back
Top Bottom