I really don't know what to say.

some people just do off the wall stuff for reasons attention / too much time on their hands / money...whatever.

Meh, Screw rich people. I despise hearing about them, espescially when they spend as much on their car as we did our house.

joxley1990 said:
Oh my god, it's so fake!

The reaction of the people stood around is so under-rated.., and why would the camera face down for that split second..you could not see who was driving, because the windows was covered, the car didn't hit any wall, and there was not a single mark, nor dust, on the car, after it had gone through the wall..

They are rich. Though this may be a generalization, I personally think that most rich people don't value anything they own. That was a Ford Mustang GT500. It is rated at about 500 horses. Though I'm not saying it's real, I doubt it would be fake either. It's not hard to drive through a garage wall without much damage.

My friend's neighbor (heh, she's indian) freaked out and somehow drove diagonally into the garage wall with hardly any speed and it punched a hole big enough for someone to walk right through. She still drives the car and there was maybe a few scratch marks. So I wouldn't doubt that such a powerful Mustang would be damaged like hell by just ramming a thin wall with a wood backing.

Either way, no offense to you, but I hate it when people get all skeptical of some video, unless it's clearly showing that it is fake. I hate it even more when people go on some commentary while watching movies (like my dad). If this did happen, it just goes to prove my point that rich people deserve to be taxed higher for their money and stupidity.

I thought it seemed rather real.. Everyone reacted as anyone of my friends would have. And alvino is right it really wouldnt hurt the car assumine its just sheetrock and plywood.

ArrizX said:
I thought it seemed rather real.. Everyone reacted as anyone of my friends would have. And alvino is right it really wouldnt hurt the car assumine its just sheetrock and plywood.

I need to review the tape now. Gotta watch it again!

alvino said:
They are rich. Though this may be a generalization, I personally think that most rich people don't value anything they own. That was a Ford Mustang GT500. It is rated at about 500 horses. Though I'm not saying it's real, I doubt it would be fake either. It's not hard to drive through a garage wall without much damage.

My friend's neighbor (heh, she's indian) freaked out and somehow drove diagonally into the garage wall with hardly any speed and it punched a hole big enough for someone to walk right through. She still drives the car and there was maybe a few scratch marks. So I wouldn't doubt that such a powerful Mustang would be damaged like hell by just ramming a thin wall with a wood backing.

Either way, no offense to you, but I hate it when people get all skeptical of some video, unless it's clearly showing that it is fake. I hate it even more when people go on some commentary while watching movies (like my dad). If this did happen, it just goes to prove my point that rich people deserve to be taxed higher for their money and stupidity.

:( Don't you think that your "heh, she's indian" remark is racist?, I thought Americans were particularly sympathic towards that community, moreso than some of we British, I'm ashamed to say, just watch these remarks in future, OK?, probably there should be a new rule covering racist remarks.

Well I apologize if it did sound racist, though it was not my intent. Let's just say there's a big generalization that indian and chinese FAIL at driving. Though, it's not true for some, there are enough to prove that they're not very good drivers in general.

Also, I'm chinese myself. Yes, my mom does suck at driving and is rather hypocritical about it.

alvino said:
Well I apologize if it did sound racist, though it was not my intent. Let's just say there's a big generalization that indian and chinese FAIL at driving. Though, it's not true for some, there are enough to prove that they're not very good drivers in general.

Also, I'm chinese myself. Yes, my mom does suck at driving and is rather hypocritical about it.
Thank you, an appreciated response, I've always found chinese people to be forthright, I worked at a prison where out of 300 prisoners we had one chinese, he was a trustee, & happened to be in a governor's office when he had a heart attack, he quickly swept every thing off hiis desk, laid him out on it, & gave help, shouting for assistance, they reckon he saved his life, they shortened his sentence by six months because of this..... he also cooked officer's meals in the mess, & it was nothing to put a spoon in a bowl of chicken soup, & bring out several bones!, the chinese way, I guess?

Back
Top Bottom