Sister

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, It's been two days now that she's been out with a guy. SHe hasn't been reachable on it. I was wondering:

For a girl, being 23, so women, she usually calls to let my mother know where she is, since my mother cares for us, and I don't blame it. Well, two days she's been away from home with this guy, an ex-PC techie, now in the gaming area, and is affiliated with one of our families. Well, this guy is someone that I have in back being mean or something that I don't trust in him. He's been saying to me that he had a $15k Cisco router that he wasn't using. Well, I, for once, can't believe it, because the most expensive routers ranges in the $1-5k.

So now, getting back to topic, what could have hapened to her? Could she have gone live with her and cut contact, or could her cell phone just have died? If it would be a dead cell phone, the house has phones, so there's no excuse why she can't be reached.

Now, not saying that I care for her either because she's got this attitude with me and sometimes my mother. I often can't stand her and she's living in that such mess...you guys would die. I can post one up for you...

as far as being away and out of contact for two days is ok. she is old enough to take care of herself...it's probably she wants to spend some quality time with him, you know how relationships can be, sometimes all the couple wants is some space from everyone to be alone.

lhuser said:
Well, It's been two days now that she's been out with a guy. SHe hasn't been reachable on it. I was wondering:

For a girl, being 23, so women, she usually calls to let my mother know where she is, since my mother cares for us, and I don't blame it. Well, two days she's been away from home with this guy, an ex-PC techie, now in the gaming area, and is affiliated with one of our families. Well, this guy is someone that I have in back being mean or something that I don't trust in him. He's been saying to me that he had a $15k Cisco router that he wasn't using. Well, I, for once, can't believe it, because the most expensive routers ranges in the $1-5k.

So now, getting back to topic, what could have hapened to her? Could she have gone live with her and cut contact, or could her cell phone just have died? If it would be a dead cell phone, the house has phones, so there's no excuse why she can't be reached.

Now, not saying that I care for her either because she's got this attitude with me and sometimes my mother. I often can't stand her and she's living in that such mess...you guys would die. I can post one up for you...

Routers can reach up into the $100K range easy. Cisco routers start at around $1K as well

Good luck on finding your sister too

Heh, last update, she's having fun with him. one day or another, I'll end up being his brother in law and I don't want a smelly kid next to me, even though he's old. He's telling me that he got a depression because computers wasn't what he was wanting. Well, guess what, just because he had that, doesn't mean I'll have it. I know what I'm doing, so I am going to be a techie til I die!

Next, for the routers...100k?!? Holy crap! Hold on. Aren't they like the multi motherboard layered loaded port routers?

Jeese, what a weird looking router :S Well, there's difference between Server and enterprise router and home routers.

Dude go look for her!! Dont waste your time here go look for her!!! I hope everyhting goes well do you ahve her new bfs number?

Well, they're gppd friend for now ,but they had crushes on each other when they were about 10 yrs younger. And, how am I supposed to go look for her? I only have a bike and my parents aren't willing to just go out for that. She's an adult, she can do whatever she's pleased. Oh well, we're having visitors today, so I guess she'll be in the group.

Back
Top Bottom