I really don't know what to say.

What an idiot! Even my dogs could drive better than him! Such a stupid kid...he's rich and he's destroying stuff...:mad:

SO, Who thinks the parents of these children should be shot repetedly in the knee caps and the children should life off food stamps till they can go out and earn their own to teach them some respect?

Oh, did any of you see the one with the kid and the worked 03 Cobra with a Kenne Bell S/C who tries to "get loose" making a turn and ends up fishtailing into a 180*, hopping over a small curb and slamming sideways into a car/van? yeah, THAT one was bad! There's like a 1.2 sec bit at the end where you see the EMS people.

Its not entiterly the kids fault. The dad should of been smart enough to not give the case. Hell I would be hesitate of giving the keys to a adult, letting alone my 14 old kid.

Oh my god, it's so fake!

The reaction of the people stood around is so under-rated.., and why would the camera face down for that split second..you could not see who was driving, because the windows was covered, the car didn't hit any wall, and there was not a single mark, nor dust, on the car, after it had gone through the wall..

At least people here picked up on that. The people at the mustang forum believed that 150,000,000%!

joxley1990 said:
Oh my god, it's so fake!

The reaction of the people stood around is so under-rated.., and why would the camera face down for that split second..you could not see who was driving, because the windows was covered, the car didn't hit any wall, and there was not a single mark, nor dust, on the car, after it had gone through the wall..
A valid point.

Back
Top Bottom