Case

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Those cases are all cases that i'm seriously looking into. I have 115 euro or 140 to spend on a case :) I've been wanting one for a while.

Newegg isn't a option as they charge a arm and a leg plus a couple fingers to ship cases.

If you can't read German thats fine, just pick the case based on looks.

Case 1

Aercool Extrem Engine 3T, Black

Case 2

Full tower

Case 3

Cooler Master Centurion 533

Case 4

Thermaltake Armor

Case 5

Antec Case Performance

(I'd buy this from a different site just don't feel like getting the link, but it'd run me about 115 US.)

Or any other cases that you like

http://www.pc-icebox.de/index.php?cPath=372

Just really stuck and i'd like some opinions as to what others like.

Well, I would select the Aercool case since it has the big fans to cool a PC quietly. The fans are spinning silently.

The Cooler master Centurion looks okay, but to the looks of it, I don't think you'll have as much airflow as the other one.

Yeah not every one does modding. But it's got plenty of room for future exspansion. I'm working on a full sized server tower I picked up for $25.00USD. I guess I'm hooked now. I'd like to score another one for that price.

Don't see whats so great about the first case, second one I'm considering it but one of my buddies have it he loves it but I mean I don't wanna be a copy cat :) Right now i'm leaning to the first one. I like the color, I like the fans, and it looks cool.

Nah, I don't like that, looks like i'm going with the first one. Prob order it today somtime.

Back
Top Bottom