Gallery: Cases

Heh, I'll post my case as soon as Nokia PC Suite starts to work...

EDIT
Working now, posted in wrong thread earlier... I'm stupid...
31102006252qu8.jpg

31102006250qs7.jpg

Charchris said:
Your CPU looks like its right next to the PSU... isn;t that a bit odd?

The CPU is quite close, but it looks even closer due to the massive heatsink and fan I'm using on it. It causes no cooling issues, so I'm happy.

yeah OCZ seems to be really good for PSUs and ram. I might go OCZ on my next build.. hopefully a more quiet PSU than mine. Ironically, my Enermax Whisper II is actually sorta noisey lol.. though it works quite well.

MikeReiner said:
yeah OCZ seems to be really good for PSUs and ram. I might go OCZ on my next build.. hopefully a more quiet PSU than mine. Ironically, my Enermax Whisper II is actually sorta noisey lol.. though it works quite well.

Heh, I've got a Enermax 600W in my new system I'm currently building, it's quiet as! I like the fact that it keeps the fan running, after shutdown to extract the excess hot air left behind. Not that that really matters, seeing as my computers are on 24/7 apart from when they're going to a LAN or the such.

I've got an Enermax one too. really quiet. I would post pics of my case, but I don't have a camera :(

My brother and I have OCZ power supplies, they seem to work quite well. His will keep supplying power to the board 7 seconds after the switch on the back is flipped.

seasonic makes very quiet psus, very very little noise. OCZ is okay with their 120mm fan psus, but the EvoStream is going to own it up. I still like Zippy psus though. Clean power to all the rails.

Back
Top Bottom