Winodws Media Player 11 Library Help?

Drain You

In Runtime
ok so ive been using WMP11 the last couple days and today when I open it up my whole library of music is gone and I cant get it to add anything to the library. If I go into my docs and open up the song it will play but not add to the library, what could be the problem?

Sometimes I get this problem, but it usually adds it to the library eventually. If you cannot find it, try right clicking on it in the now playing list, and click "Find in Library". If nothing happens, then it's yet to add it to the library. I am quite sure there's options in the player that allow you to make songs automatically get added to the library (which is done by default; but maybe you switched it off by mistake somehow).

-Rhys

I did all that, itll search and find nothingm or If I tell it to add certain folders it will say ok and do nothing. I really like WMP11, nice 360 compatibility. O well ill hafta downgrade to 9 again.

no clue sorry, but goin back to WMP9 fixed everything, maybe it was something with my OS *cough

Lol..

I can download it and emial it to you or something.

Well if WMP 9 is good for you then, go for it.

I Think something with the genuine windows thing messed me up, if that gives you guys any clue of to why I cant get it to work. Thanks alot for your help though. This site always has the answers I need.

Back
Top Bottom