Girl help

mongoman said:
two probs one im nervous round girls two shes not in my classes

Meh. Just like..talk to her friends then or something. Give them the idea that your interested in her. Or you can just talk to her out of no where. Like this for example.

There was a girl, but she's a junior and I'm a freshman. I hadn't even talked to her before but she's just unbeleivably hot. She was also in my Computer Apps class, so one day I wrote on a peice of paper.

'I think your hot'

Then I gave it to her and was like 'someone told me to give this to you'. Then she was looking around and was like 'Who?..who wrote this?', then I was like 'I lied to you. I wrote that'. Then I went back to my seat and we just sorta passed notes back and forth for the rest of the day and then I asked her if she wanted to hang out later after her volleyball game, and she was all like 'Sure, save a seat for me.'

Needless to say, I was ecstatic. But alas, I haven't talked to her in about a week. Meh. :p

How much do you see her in the halls?

I also forgot to mention that it's important to be friends with her friends. Like that oldies song...
Anyway, I'm kinda having that problem now, where I'm really tight with this girl, but I don't know a lot of her friends that well. Kinda a pain in the ass that I overlooked.

well i only see her in the cafiteria(mostly) and i probably would run as fast as i could away from the school if i wrote a note and gave it too her
p.s this would be my first gf btw

Back
Top Bottom