wow just wow.

ArrizX said:
Being safe is all about your contacts.

Ive never touched that either. But I could get it for free, from alot of people. I got some really good friends.

I have one friend that would take a bullet for me. He even said it. I mean I have some good friends, but I have great contacts. I can socialize with anyone.. and im "in" with everyone so I dont have any problems.

I feel safe everywhere I go. But that doesnt stop me from carring a knife just in case.. Because im not cool with everyone..

You actually carry a knife with you?

I'm kind of like that, I hang out with just about everyone in my grade. The popular crowd, and the not so popular crowd. I can go BS with almost everyone, except for a few select people, of whom I stay away from.

N_350Z said:
You actually carry a knife with you?

I'm kind of like that, I hang out with just about everyone in my grade. The popular crowd, and the not so popular crowd. I can go BS with almost everyone, except for a few select people, of whom I stay away from.

Not to school. But sure, I carr(ied) one in town. Just because I lost it. Im going to ask my brother to buy me a butteryfly knife soon here.

But I dont worry about anyone in my grade. There are freshmen kids I dont like... Like this one kid that stole my gum I so I slapped him. Yah thats right I slapped the bitch, LOL. He got all pissed off and threw a tantrum that freshmen do about how they could kick your ass etc :D.. Hah.

But there are a few kids that I really dont like in the Spohmore class. One kid especially in the Chelan Falls Mafia gang (pretty lame name huh). But that kid is trouble. I have a few friends in the gang (not friends.. more like aquantitences[sp]), but that guy is just trouble.

But then I hang with the popualr people, the scrubs, the wankstas etc. Then I also have the friends that are really big into drug use. The guys that would get me anything for free. They are good guys to know incase that one kid ever comes after me. Beause to tell you the truth I dont know if I could take him or not. BIG guy.. :eek:

Easy there, I'm a freshie. ;)

I get along with most people, except for a few kids. The 'bully' kid, and I stay away from the Red Lakers. They're nothing but trouble. I do not carry a weapon with me however, and never have. If someone was intent on kicking my ass, I whip out my insulin pen. That would scare the hell out of them, I'm sure.

If your name is Robert im going to bash your head in :p

Im not sure about your school, but when someone gets into a fight at my school, or out in town.. The guy your fighting has a good 6 people watching. While your on your own..

I may be a black belt but thats not saying much when you got 6 guys on you.

ArrizX said:
If your name is Robert im going to bash your head in :p

Im not sure about your school, but when someone gets into a fight at my school, or out in town.. The guy your fighting has a good 6 people watching. While your on your own..

I may be a black belt but thats not saying much when you got 6 guys on you.

Robert?

That's the way it is with the Asians up here. Seriously. Ninety percent are cockier than shit. You mess with one of them, their whole crew will come after them. So I just tend to stay away from most of them. I went out with one, and we broke up, and I almost got beat up for it. Some dickhead went and told someone else that I was talking crap about my ex and some dude grabbed me and threatened to beat the hell out of me. I was like 'WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!11!1one'.

By the way, your a ninja?

N_350Z said:
Robert?

That's the way it is with the Asians up here. Seriously. Ninety percent are cockier than shit. You mess with one of them, their whole crew will come after them. So I just tend to stay away from most of them. I went out with one, and we broke up, and I almost got beat up for it. Some dickhead went and told someone else that I was talking crap about my ex and some dude grabbed me and threatened to beat the hell out of me. I was like 'WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!11!1one'.

By the way, your a ninja?

Ya, Robert. The stupid freshmen that took my shit; thats his name.

Where do you live exactly? Its the exact same here with the Mexican populus. But im also 5'11'' 160lbs. No one messes with me.. People talk crap but hey, thats highschool for you.

I wouldnt say that.. Im not a ninja untill I can do a backflip by running up a wall. Or says Tyler.. LOL

I m a freshie too and i put my foot down in my school i make sure people no who i am and respect me and my desicions im no ones bitch as for the asian thing its same here with the natives fuck wit you one you fuck wit all of em

ArrizX said:
Ya, Robert. The stupid freshmen that took my shit; thats his name.

Where do you live exactly? Its the exact same here with the Mexican populus. But im also 5'11'' 160lbs. No one messes with me.. People talk crap but hey, thats highschool for you.

I wouldnt say that.. Im not a ninja untill I can do a backflip by running up a wall. Or says Tyler.. LOL

I live in Norther Minnesota. I'm almost Canadian.

I'm 6'2 and about 185-190. I play basketball.

Back
Top Bottom