wow what a day

i dono i guess they sometimes use it to get past the filter if they gotta get something for the school.

Well, people at my old highschool thought they were big techies. Well, they are making me sick. They don't know the REAL computing skillz :p

The techies though are tough ones. Deepfreese is the problem, but some of them are stupid. One day, my friend and I planned to format a PC with Windows 98 and put XP. Well, we needed the BIOS...no password was inserted. Bam! Format the drive, put it back online and there we go. I had the password to another computer so with Novell, I could do anything now! Weird...week after, it's gone...<_<

Guess the techie was mad lol:p

lhuser said:
Well, people at my old highschool thought they were big techies. Well, they are making me sick. They don't know the REAL computing skillz :p

The techies though are tough ones. Deepfreese is the problem, but some of them are stupid. One day, my friend and I planned to format a PC with Windows 98 and put XP. Well, we needed the BIOS...no password was inserted. Bam! Format the drive, put it back online and there we go. I had the password to another computer so with Novell, I could do anything now! Weird...week after, it's gone...<_<

Guess the techie was mad lol:p

LMAO i should do that ;)

Back
Top Bottom