wow just wow.

ArrizX said:
Thats nothing..

For the past few weeks I have seen more and more drugs being moved through my school.

I mean bongs, weed, containers, coke, lighters, torches, cigars, booze, pills. EVERYTHING.

I walked into the bathroom to see him taking 3 lines of Vicodin straight to the dome. I see these little bags of coke being shown off, and people trying to make new bongs. I hear stories about people staying out all right, driving drunk running from cops, close encounters. Everything..

Mind you I live in Chelan. Realestate here is second only to that of somewhere in Florida. Its like $160 a square foot to build here.

But damn, anyways yeah, hell has broke loose in my school.

This is kinda disturbing, but 2 people in my high school when i was a senior got busted by police. everyone figured marijuana. one stabbed the cop and just missed throwing the knife at his head. the second one was pulled over with a dead body in his trunk. beer bongs, pills.... i pity the fools who think thats bad. and i live in wisconsin! hahaha

My small town of Warroad, Minnesota, right at the very tip if you have a map handy, about six miles from Canada, well we had a major sting just happen a week ago.

There was something like seventy odd warrants sent out, and over forty arrests. F*cking insane.

N_350Z said:
Meh. Say what you want, but I like American Eagle. Not that crappy torn up ****, but the nice clean cut stuff.

I've looked at some of the stuff you've mentioned, Akademiks is hella expensive, yo!

I wear a bit of both, the gangster shit, and the preppy stuff I suppose..Mainly the hoodies from AE, and the jeans from Akademiks, yeah the jeans are expensive..80 for a pair, but they look hella nice.

yeah you see its happening all over this country. when you really think about it, do you feel that safe?

Ronco Rox said:
yeah you see its happening all over this country. when you really think about it, do you feel that safe?

Yeah..

Depends on who you know.

Im tight with everyone. Ill never have a problem, and I dont do anything like that, but they dont really care. And any problems I do have I got back up.

But the thing is there are very few people I would waste my time on a fight with. I havent been in a fight sense 6th grade, and im now a sophmore.. So I dont realy worry about anything.

Except about doing my homework!!

G35x said:
I wear a bit of both, the gangster shit, and the preppy stuff I suppose..Mainly the hoodies from AE, and the jeans from Akademiks, yeah the jeans are expensive..80 for a pair, but they look hella nice.

80 bucks a pop is friggin' insane. I think the most expensive pair of jeans I got from AE was about forty/fifty bucks. I guess you could say I wear the 'preppy' stuff, but none of the ripped jeans or anything like that. Thats retarted.

Gangsta Tip 101: We don't walk. We lean wit it, rock wit it.

ArrizX said:
I forgot to say that todays generation is all about connections.

Connections? I think I know what you mean. I for example, have never touched weed/cigarretes/acid in my life. But I know I could get them quite easily if I wanted to.

Being safe is all about your contacts.

Ive never touched that either. But I could get it for free, from alot of people. I got some really good friends.

I have one friend that would take a bullet for me. He even said it. I mean I have some good friends, but I have great contacts. I can socialize with anyone.. and im "in" with everyone so I dont have any problems.

I feel safe everywhere I go. But that doesnt stop me from carring a knife just in case.. Because im not cool with everyone..

Back
Top Bottom