wow just wow.

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
alright heres the main point of what i'm getting at. PARENTS YOU NEED TO BEAT YOUR KIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THEY ARE MORONS.

do you know why? well let me tell you this. i live on long island. for people to live on long island, you need to have money. the cheapest house on the market on LI is around 400,000 dollars. and i'm talking about little one story ranches with 1 bedrooms. but anyway let me move on.

today i was walking through the hallways of my highschool when i hear all this comotition. i look over and this "gangsta" girl is yelling at this "gangsta" kid. she starts screaming at him saying that he held a knife to her brothers throat and robbed or something. later on i found out that he robbed him of his cocaine...might i add they are 15 years old and they are in 10th grade.

i mean, WTF! these kids act like they are from compton and they brag about how they are poor and shit. this crap really pisses me off. mommy and daddy buy them their $50 sweatshirts just so it can say "SouthPole" on it or whatever.

also these kids are young and they have done more drugs than George Bush. they've taken ectasy, coke, weed, speed, acid, and whatever they have out there. and this kid thought he was fucking cool so he put a blade against a kids neck...and this kid gets away with it??? no punishment from the parents?

my friend does all those drugs and when he does something bad he gets punished meaning he can't leave the house for a week. wow what a punishment. it that was my kid my back hand would have a nice meet with his face.

also might i add, when they are looking for a job still might i remind you at the age of 14-15 they have to worry about a drug test.:rolleyes:

i am truely embarassed to be a part of this generation, my sincere regrets go out to the parents who have asshole kids like this but yet again it is mainly your fault for not enforcing any rules or severe punshiments upon them.

what i was getting at before with the realestate being so much, meaning that LI leaves out the skum i.e. drug dealers and such, but dumb ass rich kids are taking over that part now.

in a few years i see myself having to move out of this place because LI is turning into a huge shit hole with all this drug crap going on.

okay well i am sorry for my huge rant about this but i need to let it out somewhere and i think even joe pic can throw in his 2 cents about this since that he is probably seeing this also.

Parents can't control what you do. You can do whatever you want, just sometimes theres punishments to go along with it. parnets can put in their words of wisdom and also their actions, but all in all the kids control their lives.

Thats nothing..

For the past few weeks I have seen more and more drugs being moved through my school.

I mean bongs, weed, containers, coke, lighters, torches, cigars, booze, pills. EVERYTHING.

I walked into the bathroom to see him taking 3 lines of Vicodin straight to the dome. I see these little bags of coke being shown off, and people trying to make new bongs. I hear stories about people staying out all right, driving drunk running from cops, close encounters. Everything..

Mind you I live in Chelan. Realestate here is second only to that of somewhere in Florida. Its like $160 a square foot to build here.

But damn, anyways yeah, hell has broke loose in my school.

Ronco Rox said:
... mommy and daddy buy them their $50 sweatshirts just so it can say "SouthPole" on it or whatever...

SouthPole is poser wear. Hahahaha. Or you could call it the poor mans Sean John.

Nice post, BTW. I'm glad I don't fall under your sterotype for this generation.

EMMteo said:
Parents can't control what you do. You can do whatever you want, just sometimes theres punishments to go along with it. parents can put in their words of wisdom and also their actions, but all in all the kids control their lives.

true, in fact most of these kids are the way they are because their parents were already involved with their lives too much and telling them the things they weren't allowed to. It's strange but whenever a parent does that to her child it only makes the kid want to rebel more than ever and do worse things. In my opinion, for those kids it's already too late when they get into the blow. Cocaine is pretty bad, i've seen the effects. It's up to them now to make the decisions. The only hope that is left is for the kids that receive proper parenting and aren't constantly scolded over everything they do and are still given freedoms cause if you don't give them their freedom, they will take it themselves and a lot more than that.

EMMteo said:
Parents can't control what you do. You can do whatever you want, just sometimes theres punishments to go along with it. parnets can put in their words of wisdom and also their actions, but all in all the kids control their lives.

yes i know that parents have no control over kids choices in life, but i'm talking about the consiquences for their kids choices that should change.

It goes one of two ways...

One: The parents arnt parents at all, so the kids are free to do whatever they want. Just because their parents are literally so stupid.

Two: their parents push too far in the right direction so their kids want to go out and do something stupid. They do, get addiceted and its down hill from there.

N_350Z said:
SouthPole is poser wear. Hahahaha. Or you could call it the poor mans Sean John.

Nice post, BTW. I'm glad I don't fall under your sterotype for this generation.

Amen to that, Southpole is alright, but "poser wear" ehh why not lol..The good shit is Akademiks, not sure if you ever heard of that..Another poser wear, FUBU ahahhaa, when was the last time u saw that, ohh and Phat Farm whoa them shits are no longer around...Yeah, some kids are just idiots, my school is just as bad..Just last week, some kid got in a fight, where his head was thrown into a vending machine window, broke it :rolleyes: And then he was off to the hospital./

well i didn't have any clue what they were wearing and i'm 16, i should know this lol.

speaking of clothes another thing that pisses me off is the people who wear the size 42 pants when they are really a 32. i was in the mall last year and i took off my belt and asked some kid if he wanted it because from the looks of it he needed it more than i did.

G35x said:
Amen to that, Southpole is alright, but "poser wear" ehh why not lol..The good shit is Akademiks, not sure if you ever heard of that..Another poser wear, FUBU ahahhaa, when was the last time u saw that, ohh and Phat Farm whoa them shits are no longer around...Yeah, some kids are just idiots, my school is just as bad..Just last week, some kid got in a fight, where his head was thrown into a vending machine window, broke it :rolleyes: And then he was off to the hospital./

Meh. Say what you want, but I like American Eagle. Not that crappy torn up ****, but the nice clean cut stuff.

I've looked at some of the stuff you've mentioned, Akademiks is hella expensive, yo!

Back
Top Bottom