is this site even legal?

john123 said:
Please take a few minutes to take a look through a few of the sections and stuff, a few months ago i read that all. lol.
Strange as it may seem, it might well be legal, but don't touch it with a bargepole
nono.gif
fie.gif

Yes, it's perfectly leagal, but mostly bollocks...

I've really enjoyed reading the medical (drugs) section...
there is very little around your house that will actually make you high, and most of the advice is just rubbish...

I specifically like the dosage advice!!

most of the advice on how to make a gun will result in you holding a bomb...

most of the stuff on there seem to be a few great ideas about how to die.

Wow..that site owns...Its all perfectly legal too haha..tahnks.

Some of that advice is really bad as innnnn it won't just break a car it'll blow the it up.

Other then great for entartiment value.

I seriously would discredit nearly all the information on that site. I've been there before and found that a lot of the instructions appear as if a 12 year old typed them up. Good for a laugh but definitely not something to try yourself unless you have a death wish.

Spec said:
Wow..that site owns...Its all perfectly legal too haha..tahnks.
OK... I said that I especially likd the drug advice on that site...
I'll let you know just how much of it is a load of rubbish...

Firstly, Nutmeg,
nutmeg is a spice, if it seriously had haloucenagenic effects if you consumed as little as 6gramms of it, (which can be bought for around £1) then it wouldn't be leagal.
it's not at all possible to get high from smoking green tea, there are simply no mind altering chemicals in tea. anything that would be present in the smoke would also be present in the water when you made tea. the only type of 'green tea' that will get you high is the kind made with illegal 'green' -weed or mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are listed in the leagal drug section. I don't know how the law stands in America, but in britain it's leagal to grow them, but not to harvest or prepare them, ownership of prepared mushrooms is illegal. therefore magic mushrooms are illegal.
pecote cactus are actually illegal to buy in america, they are endangered, the closest that you can get leagally is san pedro cactus, these are significantly weaker. they must be grown at home, and have prepared growing conditions before harvest to ensure that the most mescaline is available in the plant. it's also the case that one persona usually needs to eat a whole plant to get high. and it tastes crap. you can't put a dosage limit on the plant because it's natural and mescaline concerntration varies naturaly. (assuming you even grow the right plant). also it's usually eaten fresh or from frozen. it you cook prepare dry and powder it, you weaken the concerntraition of the active drug.
Anti-congestant and in fact a;ll drowsy making cough medicines will make you feel high, high in the sense of low, as they surpress the central nervous system. it's not rocket science, but it is dangerous.
Poppy seeds, usually will not make you high. however, if you consume enough they will have siillar effects to heroin (derived from the Opium poppy), they will also give simillar drug test results to heroin, and could be just as addictive as heroin. though I honestly can't imagine how many you'd need to eat to get high, or how you'd prepare them as the stomach usualy doesn't process seeds, (the point of most seeds is to be able to pass through a creature to aid in spreading the seed).

Moving on from drugs...
if you make the one shot ($10) gun, you will effectivly make a pipe bomb. steel used in guns is especially hardened, you cannot just use a reguklar steel pipe regardless of how much PCV pipe you enfore it with...

this goes for all the gun making advice there,
a gun is basicaly a steel pipe, you make an explosion in one end, and since the gasses caused by that explosion have nowhere to go, the expansion pushes the bullet out of the end of the pipe letting the gasses escape...
build a gun out of regular pipe, and the inside of the pipe won't be smooth enough to let the bullet (projectile) out fast enough, the preassure build up will be too great, and cause the tube to bust apart...

you'll basically create a sealed tube with an explosion inside...
that is commonly known as a pipe bomb.

Also manufacturing weapons is illegal.

I stopped reading there...

Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed.

This disclaimer would put me off

Back
Top Bottom