wow what a day

most schools dont specifically block websites. they have some scoring point system where the more something has, to a certain amount it will automatically be blocked. such as swear words, amount of ads, games, just stuff like that.

browserjoe said:
i once put a virus onto the school's network (includes all the comps in the town) with a small ipod shuffle in disk mode with the viruses code on it.

Now go dig your own grave, and do the rest of the work too while your at it.

john123 said:
Today at school i was on the computers alot. i was "supposedly" doing french, but i got past a few blocked things in the computer (macs) and the website filter.

here we go

i got access to firefox which is blocked(by typing gopher:// in safari) i could do anything now

i set it as my default browser

when you go to preferences you can set it to connect directly to the internet instead of internet filter

so after school i went to the techie, told him everything about what i did, and hes like "this is why we block firefox and dont use it as the default browser"

and then im like "why not mod it? its open source" and then he said "thats the point, anyone can mod it even after we do"

At the end of the day this kid from my class stole a keyboard from the macs. lol

yeah so i got to go on google video and ebaumsworld and stuff today :)

So firefox is already installed? Why do they install it if they don't want you to use it lol

Back
Top Bottom