Removing THUNKD~1.EXE

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello I think this is a virus or spyware, I load up task manager and this process is loaded at the top taking up 70,000k in memory and I know this is not normal, none of my anti protections can pick it up I have tried loads... does anyone know what this is

I have searched on google and I can't see anything about it

ANY HELP??

Ok I have just used my firewall to kill the process, zone alarm pro, and now it's not running but it must still be on my computer the only thing is if my firewall goes off the thing will come back on, any way of removing it?

Try disabling it from starting up. This might not get rid of it, but at least it doesn't end up running when you start up Windows.

Start>Run, then type in "msconfig". Then click on the startup tab, and see if any relevents to that file is there. If you find it, try unticking it, click ok and restart.

Jamie.

do you use Mozilla Thunderbird? sounds a little bit like something that might be part of that although when I used it, I never saw it. Try doing the MSCONFIG thing that was mentioned above, if that fails try downloading Hijack this and deleting it through that.

Back
Top Bottom