limewire

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
i have limewire, and i also have sonic stage, and i absolutley hat it. i was trying to figure out how i could listen to my songs on limewire, and play them on WMP. like when i try that, i go to player settings, and i put the setting of limewire media player to off, and then i put the sonic stage settings so that sonic stage doesnt play the songs, so then i try to play the song, and it doesnt play atall, i have no clue what to do.

I have PRO and ITunes. I just transfer them from the shared folder to ITunes then just update my Ipod and I have them all on my Ipod

Trivium Nate said:
yeah go into WMP and imnport the song from limewire from your download folder

don''t u wanna go to "add file"? i have never had luck with import.

dude, just right click on the file and say "open with" then go to wmp, or copy the files to your music folder, and import em into the wmp library.

I've received a PM, this is the content, word for word; "The last posted post in the forum "limewire", contains a link to a site with software which can be downloaded illegally, I recommend that you delete it immediately"

Understand that I am only the bearer of this message & I've no idea why he reported it this way to me, I cannot tell you the name of the sender, as it was a private message, the member is obviouly referring to browserjoe's link, & so as I don't know what your views are on that particular link, I'll leave it to you as to whether the link should be removed, It's late here, & I'm off to bed, so if you guys want action on it now, ask a passing mod, otherwise I'll be online again in about eight hours, either way, definitely let me know by PM, goodnight.

Oh it's definetly illegal. Go ahead and remove the link. Basic Limewire is free. Limewire PRO however, you have to buy, unless you illegaly download it.

It's illegal to download paid versions of software for free, but if you actually pay for Limewire Pro itself, its legal.

Edit: Sorry for bringing up an old thread. I thought it said December 3rd, not November 3rd when I was looking through the threads. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom